1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Is Preethi Mixie available in New Jersey?

Discussion in 'Indians in New Jersey' started by monapaul, May 6, 2008.

1. monapaul

monapaul New IL'ite

hi indusladies,
    after having lots of dicussions i ve decided to buy preethi mixie. i know it is available online ...does anyone knowi whether it is available in shops in new jersey .please mention the details.thanks in advance....Computer Typing

2. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

check out the 110-220 shop in oak tree road its in the same mall as the big subzi mandi is..

(2) the other one shud be opposite to the signal of moksha...

(3) if you keep walking in oaktree road.. after gandhi plaza,.. there shud be another one..

i heard that they all carry preethi.. check it out.

3. tlkalpananj

tlkalpananj New IL'ite

Thanks, Nandu.

I purchased a preethi mixie in Chennai 2 weeks back and just stopped working suddenly. I will check out these stores in Green street.

4. writeme

writeme Silver IL'ite

Did it stop working when it was overloaded? See the bottom of the mixie and check if the red button is released. If so, press it down firmly.

If this doesn't work, there is a store opposite to Big Cinemas movie complex in oak tree road (right next to moghul express). Check with the store; they might repair.

5. tlkalpananj

tlkalpananj New IL'ite

Further update on my mixie I have been able to locate an electronic shop in Green Street, Edison NJ who was able to fix my mixie to replace the overload button. Very polite and skilled! I highly recommend this place to anyone. Let me share the details. Balaji Gifts and Electronic Inc., 1700, Oaktree Road #14-15 Sugartree Plaza Edison, NJ 08820. email: balajishop@gmail.com; wwwbalajishop.com

Only thing is that it was a bit expensive $35 plus tax.