1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Is oral sex unsafe?

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by HinaSahil, Jul 3, 2015.

1. HinaSahil

HinaSahil New IL'ite

Hi Dear friends

I am new to this site.

I am hina, 29 year old girl from Dubai. Married 2 years back and having a great sex life with my husband. We have been doing oral sex atleast 2 to 3 times a week and we are enjoying it.

Last week my husband read an article in some magazine and told me that oral sex leads to throat cancer. I told him that it might be due to an unclean vagina but he does not want to do it again. So please answer for my question and clear my doubt....

1. Does oral sex with clean private parts lead to any diseace?

2. I like to put some chocolate or icecream on my vagina and let my husband suck so what are the other things I can use for that?

3. What are the precautions we should take before doing this? Will there be any danger putting anything on the vagina and asking my husband to suck after that?

Please answer my doubts and help me to have great sex life.

thanks

2. bulesha

bulesha Silver IL'ite

752 viewed your question but none of them replied. Either you have been treated as troll or may be IL’s ladies are not into it.
    There lot of article are available on net on oral sex and I am sure a smart girl like you can easily access it. However to reply your query a) No it does lead to any disease maintaining high standard of hygiene. b) I leave to your imagination what else can be put down there, however these organic or some time chemical laced thing can harm. c) Yes it can lead to harm if you insert any foreign object. Have a great life including sex.

VidhyaVi, Ankath, HinaSahil and 3 others like this.