1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Is my husband normal?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by vandana1990, May 22, 2010.

1. Letmehavefun

Letmehavefun New IL'ite

Hi Vandana,

Have no apprehensions.

As what others told, fantasies need not be common or the same with everyone on the earth. He is not abnormal at all. The fantasies are very much like the character traits or tastes of a person. If on earth when no two persons are the like-minded through out, it is the smae with the sexual orientation and desires.

Discuss with him how comfortable you can be as there he has given a room for discussion by promising that he will not be painful towards you.

Dnt discuss with someone else other than your husband which may just worsen your relationship. You may feel your open in discussing things with ur mom or sis but he may feel offended or humiliated or embarrassed.

All the best:thumbsup

2. vandana1990

vandana1990 New IL'ite

Thanks each and everyone of you for helping me understand this stuff..

Am gearing up for new experiences...

Thanks once again...

3. APassionateOne

APassionateOne New IL'ite

Hey Vandana, everyone said the same thing and I agree ...for the most part! If there is love and trust, you both can try things as long as you both enjoy it.

But that aside...(I am just trying you give my opinion on it and I am NOT trying to scare you here..), I am very claustrophobic!! I may agree for any kind of xxx with my hubby, but I will have a hard time getting tied up or being blinded. I just cannot breathe..even if it is in my own bed room and by my own husband!

If you feel any thing like that, you may want to tell him not to do those things (tying etc) too hard. I'd keep everything loose, just for the feeling of it and continue with the game.

Man..though it is fun and everything, getting hardly tied up or blinded that I cannot get out or see the surroundings...will push me to panicking in seconds! I am like that..I hope you and your husband, both understand each other fully and act, before doing anything.

Have fun dear..

4. vandana1990

vandana1990 New IL'ite

thanks for your valuable reply .

5. harinder2010

harinder2010 New IL'ite

Hi there,

Please note that "normal" is subjective rather than objective. There are many practices that couples really enjoy but become emotionally confused because they think they are doing something wrong. My husband has some very unique tastes which we both enjoy & when I told my closest friend she was really amazed.

Good luck & enjoy.

6. mayach

mayach New IL'ite

Just take it easy, dont be too harsh with your body. If it hurts beyond pleasure open up and let your DH know. Good luck!

7. CUTECINDY

CUTECINDY Senior IL'ite

enlighteninggg :bowdown

8. pritiviraji

pritiviraji New IL'ite

I think I'm The one one here who doesn't agree with the rest. Let me try and make this as brief as possible.

Vandana, The main question to you is do you enjoy being submissive and getting beaten up? Do YOU think this bondage concept sounds normal to you?

Just because you love him doesn't mean your senses should go blind and do things against your will. If you don't like it, tell him you don't like it. Its not like the world will end if you say NO or he will go and start cheating on you at some point. If you think his fantasies goes overboard, try and draw a line and and tell him what you are comfortable with and not.

Even if you see it all over the Internet doesn't mean it's normal and everyone does it. Most of bondage videos you see are made by ****-stars who get paid or by desperate women who are ready to do anything for money. And In other cases, the couples have similar interest- one likes to beat and other loves to get beaten up! So don't get confused.

What is normal to one may not be normal to others. If you think it's abnormal tell him straight away NO. But, If you enjoy along with him then go ahead and have fun!
    :cheers

9. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

hey, its an year old thread :)

10. simonsays

simonsays New IL'ite

BDSM - A Normal Psychological variant OR Psychopathology.

Experts say , BDSM is sort of Thanatos instinct. its not good. GENERALLY **** IS NOT GOOD, PARTICULARLY WHEN U VE A PARTNER.

IT DECREASES UR POWER TO LOVE. So just delete them from ur husband laptop. tell him love , family ,kids n work is all important in life.

IT MAY NOW SEEM NORMAL, BUT WILL HAVE LONG TERM POTENTIAL PROBLEMS, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, CURRENT QUALITY OF LIFE .

BDSM , **** are all not needed in life after u are married.