Is Mahi's Numero Uno Position at risk from Yuvaraj?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by shravanicool, Sep 7, 2009.

1. shravanicool

shravanicool Junior IL'ite

Hi,

I am a big fan of MAHI .So this of concern :rotfl.Mahendra Singh Dhoni's number one ODI batsman's tag is under threat from deputy Yuvraj Singh.Mahi is the number one batsman in the chart with 44 rating points separating him from second placed Yuvraj and the order might undergo a change depending on who performs better.

Gals gimme ur opinions on this:idea

Cheers
    Shravanicool:thumbsup

2. geeta2009

geeta2009 New IL'ite

I think Yuvraj is simply fantastic. His batting style is mind blowing and so is his attitude. For me, he is already the Numero Uno batsman in team India.

3. sushmafrom44

sushmafrom44 New IL'ite

Our present cricket team is the best we've ever had. Whether its Dhoni, Yuvraj, Gambhir, Sehwag or Sachin, all of them are in great form (touch wood)

Plus, our bowlers like Irfan and Yusuf pathan, Zaheer Khan etc. are also in very good form.

4. couponspot

couponspot New IL'ite

I don't think so Mahi is technically sound even Yuvraj has great power with techniques so My vote goes for Yuvraj singh...:)

5. couponspot

couponspot New IL'ite

so far mahi has been on a horse of luck. but now that luck is coming to an end. he have had his hey days. now its time to face some mud from his fans and spectators. as far as yuvraj is concerned he is been a bit unlucky. despite of performing well from many years he is always been overlook by his over agressiveness. his batting looks elegant to me and his powerfull hitting often reminds me of srikant.