1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Is It Worth Buying Shoppers Stop Online

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by cinderella06, Apr 21, 2017.

1. cinderella06

cinderella06 Platinum IL'ite

Does the dress look as shown in the picture? How long it will take to reach home. I need it by May end.

2. cinderella06

3. ashneys

ashneys Platinum IL'ite

Hi, can't see d picture of d dress. Online shopping, I have done plenty. Mostly amazon, thank god, it's been good. Got wat I ordered.

4. cinderella06

Hi Ashneys thanks for the reply. I'm trying to buy Indian dress online.
    Anybody have experience with Utsavfashion? I want to buy a salwar. I'm in US. I see they ship to US. So just want to ask anybody have experians buying from them.

5. peet1983

peet1983 Silver IL'ite

90% of online dress buyers wont get on hand what they saw. You may feels its your fav color but in reality may be your system display setting make you feel so. So verify atleast in two three systems and as well your mobile to ensure the color. And most important read all the reviews carefully and thats the only place we can get some real exp of the buyers.

6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

@cinderella06 go for brands where you already have dresses and know the fit is great. I have shopped online at shoppers stop once, when i needed to buy a particular shirt my dd was fond of and it was her 18th bday. It was not available at the local branches. Placed an order and got it in 3 days, no changes in the color representation only the size was an issue.

If is salwar, aurelia, biba, wow, melange all are good. Even stop their own brand is great. You can talk to their customer support and place the order. I will suggest try reasonable priced ones and do not plunge in with too xostly ones unless you are familiar with the brand

7. miredmyth

miredmyth New IL'ite

As a fashion designer who sells bespoke clothing online I do vouch for online shopping. But one need to be sure of the color they are looking at before ordering ready to wear stuff. My suggestion would be to go for a custom-made dress instead of ready to wear as it will be according to your taste n measurements so no need for alterations.
    PS. Utsavfashion's is good. Go ahead with it (though I can't see the dress u posted)

8. cinderella06

Thanks everyone :thumbup:
    @Shanvy , miredmyth thanks for the info. Usually I buy in jabbing.com I saw dresses in shoppers stop, mirrw, utsavfashion I like the salwars they are very nice but mostly I saw semistiched except shoppers stop but I need readymade I can adjust with local tailor.
    I just want to know are these websites realiable? How long it will take to shipping.

Sorry my question was misleading in OP. I didn't post any picture, just asking if they look as shown in these online stores I mentioned above.

9. miredmyth

miredmyth New IL'ite

When I ship it mostly reaches the customer in 4-5 days. These sites may take the same (assumption) I haven't tried any of the sites you have mentioned but heard good reviews about utsavfashions. Custom-made are also ready to wear just that they are made to order to fit you exactly and not literally ready made ones (which are made to common sizes)

10. cinderella06

Thanks everyone. I finally bought from BiBA online.