Is It Rude Or Not??

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Ria84, Jan 13, 2021.

1. sanjuruby3

sanjuruby3 Platinum IL'ite

I do not think we can tag it "Rude"

People do not answer for various reasons. I used to be very sensitive about it and but now have learnt to let it go.
    When we ask someone some info which is not "Critical" , we should not expect them to reply right away or answer.
    Its like "I" texted and you did not response. How dare you...

I am still very quick in answering, but do not care if people do not bother to answer. As we all, she might have many diversions or might be compiling right answer along with other daily chores or tasks.
    I know it takes 10 seconds to answer. But she might be thinking let me find number first...oh, then she got busy with kids...or god knows, something happened.

Your relationship with her also affects her response.

Rihana likes this.
  2. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

I thought the same thing sometimes there could be simple explanation for things over which we think too much. Un less confronted directly we won't know the correct picture

Metamorphic likes this.
  3. kaluputti

kaluputti Platinum IL'ite

Hello Op, if we go through your post we can see that you are too much into what she did, should have done, what she is...etc..but I think that is something over which we don't have any control...What we 'can' do is our response to . So we can...
    a.ignore, giving the benefit of doubt and hoping that she would explain later when you are face to face with her or
    whatever her action, what we should do.

b. look for another source and try to be as much independent as possible, at least not depend on her anymore but carry on a diplomatic relationship.

since only our decisions about our actions/what do are don't do is within our range of possibility...It is actually total freedom, when we let go of others instead of carrying them as baggage instead, focus on our beautiful selves....is my two pence..

Rihana likes this.