1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Is it Possible To Love 2 People at the same time?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Neha1911, Feb 8, 2012.

1. fencesitter

fencesitter Platinum IL'ite

so, its usually good spouse who is taken for a ride by having affair ?? Emotional EMA is no less painful.

2. tanoshii

tanoshii Platinum IL'ite

Well, I guess this is something that takes a lot of guts to come out with. And yes, like Neha said this very thread will be a very good guide to people with similar problems. They do exist and just cos someone got here does not make them a bad person.

I know I made some mistakes in my past and they were not deliberate. But that was no excuse to trail away, even temporarily, to another safer sounding world. Thankfully I came to my senses in time and learned to be stronger and a lot more worldly wise, if I can call it that. A person who has been in the same situation would know the meaning and depth of a void that needed to be filled with something or someone when that someone or something that you so trusted went missing. Unfortunately when the void appeared, I was not strong enough. But that made me what I am today and if at all I can, I would help and stop others from repeating my mistake. :)

3 people like this.
  3. Platy01

Platy01 New IL'ite

Hi Neha,
    First of all when you are truly in love you don’t even think about the other men, secondly when you are married and leading a happy life you don’t look at other men, since you had problems you met this guy, the only reason which brought you two close is the fact that you don’t meet or no f2f conversation that gives a chance to open and pour your feelings. There is a very good chance that the net guy must be going through the same phase or not, can be discussed later.
    When two people are living under same roof in any relation not only husband and wife, sister’s brothers and two friends will also have differences. All the problems starts with comparisons but real love and desire to be for each other lies in understanding and compromising and most importantly you should never let the ego dominate your love.
    You have 'not clearly mentioned whether you both met outside or it was just internet? If it was just internet and no see each other, then maintain the same relation to share anything the same way you are doing with all of us. If you met him and you both are involved beyond talking, it’s your final call deciding with whom you want to spend rest of your life because you could have seen both in person. But please don’t mislead your inner voice that you love both deeply at the same time it can never be possible.
    Please anyone doesn’t take this as offended as I didn’t intend to hurt other’s feelings it just my way of believing.

4. fencesitter

guts?! ya confess it before spouse. Anonymous forum does not require guts. seems all EMAs can be justified?!

5. Platy01

Platy01 New IL'ite

Kudos !!!!ABCDguy.. i never knew you can be so right.. well i mis took ur comments in other post.. sorry abt tat.

6. tanoshii

tanoshii Platinum IL'ite

I did. We both made mistakes and we both are willing to make changes. That does take a lot of guts. Don't you think?

1 person likes this.
  7. fencesitter

i agree. confessing before loved ones(?!) requires guts. Not in anonymous forums.

8. tanoshii

tanoshii Platinum IL'ite

Well some of us do LOVE our husbands and do take this REAL life a lot more serious than the anonymous forum.
    And some of us are also human enough to accept we all make mistakes and no one is perfect :)

1 person likes this.
  9. teacher

teacher Platinum IL'ite

Tanoshii, Neha,

Most of us enter life with a certain set of ideals...unfortunately the variables (and the other people) in our lives are not always under our control...so there are deviations. Good for both of you (and others out there) for facing your shortcomings and trying to get back on the path of your choosing...that does take courage:)

1 person likes this.
  10. tanoshii

tanoshii Platinum IL'ite

Thanks for that Teacher. It does feel good to get some things off my chest. :)