1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Is it absolutely necessary to make love on the first night? Getting married soon!!

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by AmritaSharma85, Oct 3, 2012.

1. ProudIndian

ProudIndian Gold IL'ite

Re: Is it absolutely necessary to have sex on the first night? I'm getting married so

OP

If you are genuine then you should ask this question to your fiance. But we strongly advise you to start taking birth control tablets (must talk to your doctor) before marriage if you don't want to become pregnant on first night only. There are many girls who donot know or think about this important thing and then regret whole life, blame their fate.......

2. anjalisingh152

anjalisingh152 Silver IL'ite

Re: Is it absolutely necessary to have sex on the first night? I'm getting married so

Same is mine qns . My colleagues says that it is YES.

3. niti123

niti123 Silver IL'ite

I had a very bad first night !!!

My DH had a bad flu on the day of wedding. He kept sneezing the entire day and had a handkerchief the entire day wiping his nose. And on the fateful night he came in and talked a bit despite sneezing. And he told he wants to sleep because he has a bad headache. I asked him if he needed some medicine. Best was next "stay away from me if you dont want the infection".

Eventually we consummated the marriage and I even managed to get the flu.

I think OP must be married by now. Notwithstanding that, I should say it is entirely up to the girl to decide when she wants it. Men are always ready except in rarest circumstances.

4. HasteRaho

HasteRaho Platinum IL'ite

Take your time to feel comfortable with each other. As others mentioned, the wedding night kind of doesn't count because everyone is so exhausted (especially if the functions go late into the night). If he does try to initiate anything, see whether you're ready…if you're not ready or if you prefer to wait, just let him know that this is all very new to you, and if he is okay, you need a little time to know him and feel comfortable.

Make him work for it. He's stuck with you for life anyway :)

JK. Do what makes you feel comfortable.