1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Is It A Friendship Betrayal?

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by YaminiOm, Sep 30, 2018.

1. friendabc

friendabc Silver IL'ite

i m also getting angry thats why i m venting again ... but the main thing is that ur husband is more responsible than ur bloody "friend"... he shdve outrightly snubbed that woman and take ur side but instead he chose to believe /listen to her over u .... u need to discuss it with ur husband

YaminiOm likes this.
  2. YaminiOm

YaminiOm Junior IL'ite

They're Christians am not comfortable mentioning the community. Me n h decided not to put kids under any religion n community. They can chose whatever they can be with our guidance. Now he has changed kids records in school and lots of religious/community symbols at home. Am pissed off. I calmed the monster in me and asked he said it's his wish with a end note ' I could hv chosen someone who knows the value of all these' this was during the year beginning.

After he denied that he never communicated with my friend I didn't bring that topic again recent months.

3. YaminiOm

YaminiOm Junior IL'ite

Thank you so much everyone.

cur123 likes this.
  4. friendabc

friendabc Silver IL'ite

FIRST OF ALL ...:clap2::clap2: congratulations for giving your kids such a broad outlook abt religion.
    even CRIN (children's rights network) believes that children should never be compelled to follow a belief system that they do not adhere to. In line with the CRC’s recognition of evolving capacities, children should be able to choose to follow or leave their religion or belief as and when they decide. In addition, children should never be compelled to attend religious schools or religious education classes.

"Now he has changed kids records in school and lots of religious/community symbols at home. Am pissed off."
    ---> why dont u put few of ur religious symbols too (its up to u )
    whenever u have private time with ur kids tell them about ur religion too thru some good mythological stories ..give them some books like ramayana mahabharata etc....
    i am sort of non religious one ..but i used to love all these books .
    u can introduce them to all religions/ atheism/ agnosticism etc etc ...later on ..when they r mature enough
    all the best to u:ciao:

5. Sunshine04

Sunshine04 Platinum IL'ite

What was the need for her to click that pic

shravs3 and YaminiOm like this.
  6. Sunshine04

This bitch may have plans of her own.
    She may have problems in her marriage .
    She could be planning to marry ur husband after ur divorce.

shravs3, YaminiOm, anushri and 2 others like this.
  7. kcb

kcb IL Hall of Fame

Deleted.....

Last edited: Sep 30, 2018
  8. Sunshine04

What a nerve. Who is she to ask you this?
    Give her a strict warning to stay away.
    Talk with her husband about her activities.
    Warn him you are going to complain to police. That will scare her away.

shravs3, anushri and friendabc like this.
  9. nakshatra1

nakshatra1 Platinum IL'ite

Agree ..Please be careful .

10. troubledmom

troubledmom Gold IL'ite

Hi,

That’s a pretty crazy story! I can’t begin to imagine how can people behave like this?

I find it interesting you chose the title as ‘friendship betrayal’ instead of ‘marital betrayal’. Your instinct to blame the friend instead of hubby is quite understandable but please try to think with a cooler head.

Definitely you have to teach them both a good lesson. Try to prepare for situation so that next time they accuse you like this you are able to record the conversation. That will be the only proof you will have I think. Does that woman still call you? Once you have recorded proof one or both are torturing you you will be in better position to give an ultimatum. Tape hubby praising her. Tape her when she call you. Then call her hubby up, tell him she is involved too much in your personal and play the recording for him. Threaten court proceedings this that. He will take care of ms sati savithri in different land.

Though you want to save the marriage your hubby is not an innocent in all this. That you think how to handle. Cos kids involved.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2018