Is increase in Southwest corner of house dangerous according to vastu?

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by galwidpassion, May 9, 2013.

1. galwidpassion

galwidpassion Silver IL'ite

Hi all,

We have booked a flat in bangalore. In this flat, the house is of the
    following shape. (I have added the image to the post). Here the south west corner which got increased is the master bedroom. One of my friends visited my flat and told according to vastu it is very bad to increase the south west corner of the house. It is not advisable at all and it will have very very adverse effects. I myself dont know anything about vastu. So now it got me worried. Is it real that increase in south west corner causes so many problems? Please see the image below and let me know. Pls help me with this problem.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 9, 2013

2. jayyu5

jayyu5 Gold IL'ite

i want too know too...i am facing similar problem..pls help

3. daisydee9

daisydee9 New IL'ite

Hi Galwidpassion,

From the Floor Plan above, I assume, The entrance of the house is EAST. Hence,master bed room in SW is good. But a projection to the South in any form (verandah, rooms, toilet etc) to the South side of the building will lead to financial difficulties. An extension in southwest or cut corner in southwest will also cause problems. I am not an expert here and am projecting the little knowledge I got from the vastu consultant we approached while we were constructing our house.

You can seek professional help for remedies, suggestions and more insight on Vastu.

One tip: You can place heavy furniture like chest of drawers, Heavy wooden cot in the SW room to minimize the ill effects.
    I hope this helps. Good Luck Dear.
    -Daisy

4. ugummall

ugummall New IL'ite

Hi Galwidpassion,

I am considering one such flat. It has the same South of south west (where master bedroom comes) is littlebit extended - same as shown in your flat image. May I know your opinion as you have purchased the same.

Thanks,
    Uday