1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Is Endhiran writer Sujatha's story?

Discussion in 'Books & Authors in Regional Languages' started by mickeymini, Nov 17, 2010.

1. mickeymini

mickeymini Gold IL'ite

Is endhiran writer Sujatha's story? Becoz i heard it somewhere that it is actually writer Sujatha's story "En Iniya Enthira" . Is it true.If so, does anyone have that story can u please upload it?

2. priya4prabhu

priya4prabhu Silver IL'ite

Oh yeah !!!!! you read it right !:thumbsup

3. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

I dont think its fully base don it...But inspired by that.

4. tbharathit

tbharathit Silver IL'ite

Hi Mickey Mini,

Here u can find both "en iniya eyanthira" and "meendum jeeno" of Sujatha sir...

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/book-lovers/75071-ramanichandran-novels-free-download-143.html

Meendum jeeno is the continuation story of En iniya eyanthira...

Not exactly, its the Enthiran, the robot story... but some resemblances are there... For example, climax of Meendum jeeno is placing the unharmed robot(jeeno) in a museum(future yr) and students will visit the museum. And.... "Magnetic mode on (that slum fight, aathaa effect)" on endhiran is similar to "Anti laser facility" of Jeeno... Walking on train vertically is similar to Jeeno walks on the wall vertically...

Sujatha sir wrote some dialogues in Enthiran... (Is god existing? who is the god? the one who created us!!! Vasi is my creater, then god is existing!!!), and he initiates the ideas(actions of the robot) as writer.

The intro(first 10mins) of Enthiran is purely based on sujatha's "how to write a short story" book, in that sujatha sir wil say that "the 50% of the story must be explained within few words/minutes, so and so..." the same happens with enthiran... Introduces Rajni as scientist, Aishwarya as his lover, his creature, and excellence of Chiti in the very few mins... a strong intro which will lead the movie till "Interval"

But the platform for En iniya eyanthira is totally different, the story will takes place in a future(2022) world, everything computerized, where a group(Ravi&Mano) will oppose the existing government(Jeeva), and a robotic dog(jeeno) will help the heroine(Nila)... and the opposing group is the real villian and makes heroine in trouble... There is no scope for the hero(Sibi) on this story... Jeeno is the real hero which will save Nila... Thats all...

Plz read once, the above stories then u will feel the difference.... :cheers..

Hope i am confusing u much....:hide::bonk

5. cinderella06

cinderella06 Platinum IL'ite

I'm a great fan of sujatha....while watching Enthiran i could find his touch in dialogues..sujatha touch..but i feel the enthiran crew didint bring sujatha in spotlight..they again and again praising Shankar,Rjini,Kalanithi maran..
    without his base there is no Enthiran..

6. vmssudha

vmssudha New IL'ite

Yes . people are like that ... what do to

7. kanthaeikon

kanthaeikon Gold IL'ite

Yes I do accept it is very pathetic that the enthiran crew has not highlighted Sujatha Sir.
    kantha

8. ahilakaran

ahilakaran Silver IL'ite

yeah... i have read both the stories... I too felt that there are more resemblances in them... i read somewhere that during the trailer release Shankar had talked about Sujatha for 1 or 2 mins.. (am not sure of this... just read somewhere)... i read in some magazine that even "Ranguski" .. it was Sujatha's Nickname....

Shankar could have given more credits to him in the film..... very bad ....

9. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

Endhiran is truely shankar's imagination.Shankar and sujatha have worked together in lot many projects.So sujatha initiated to pen the dialogues for the movie.But unfortunately he passed away.Anyways he has contributed a lot for the dialogues amidst shankar and vairamuthu's son madhan karki have also contributed for the dialogues.So it is a teamwork

By the way it is en iniya endhira , it is "En iniya iyandhira".

This movie has nothing to do with en iniya iyandhiri or meendum jeeno.Robotics is the only link with all these.

10. tbharathit

tbharathit Silver IL'ite

Hi Cinderella,

Yes I agree with u... I have watched the Audio release function of Enthiran (Malaysia program), in that Sankar is praising everybody and talking each and every technician of the movie... I am waiting for the words towards Sujatha sir... But......:rant Not even a single word about him... Leave Shankar, Others?

I love Sujatha sir's dialogue, he leaves his touch everywhere on his dialogues....especially "5 paise" dialogue in Anniyan :)-) Chokkan-65 scene) and Dasavatharam Asin's dialogue "5ezhuthu aanaal enna, 8ezhuthu aanaal enna en thalaiezhuthai maatri vidatheergal"

A writer is penning his words on the hearts of the peoples as an autograph... He will live till his words are lasting...:)

Definitely some of us will really feel that "Sujatha sir irundhu motha dialogues aiyum ezhudhi irundha, padam innum smart ah vandhu irukum (other than techiniques)"

Enthiran team has only missed him; Initially his words and finally him, thats it!!!"

Last edited: Nov 19, 2010