1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Is education the most important wealth we can give our children?

Discussion in 'Schoolgoers & Teens' started by sanabijay, Feb 23, 2010.

1. sanabijay

sanabijay New IL'ite

Hello friends,

IS education most important wealth we can give our children?
    If yes are we simply aiming to get certificates or just a money making weapon?
    Is it true that even if the child gets very poor marks he or she can be a professional?
    Are we parents stressing the importance of value based education?
    Which are the different fields that children can go for based on their I.Q, likeness and of course the financial capacity of parents?
    Education means only becoming Doctor or Engineer?
    Are there scopes for other fields how much and how we can train our children for that?
    Is extra curricular important for children?
    Which are the different training program mes we can send children along with their studies ?
    FRIENDS TRY TO CONTRIBUTE WHAT ALL EACH ONE OF YOU KNOW ,YOUR OPINION,WEB SITES YOU KNOW,......................
    WE PARENTS WILL TRY TO TAKE CHILDREN FROM FAMILY TO SOCIETY AND TO THE WORLD
    SANA

2. sanabijay

sanabijay New IL'ite

Any way i will start with the importance of FAITH
    "FAITH CAN MOVE MOUNTAINS"
    Have complete trust on your children at the same time children
    should have complete faith in parents When he holds his mothers or fathers hand he know that he is absolutely safe.
    The children should be developed with faith in God
    Always we have to share our experiences with our children at the same time we should not make small problems of life seem serious and big
    sana

3. Malavika81

Malavika81 Bronze IL'ite

If you don't have a multimillion quid trust fund or inheritance to leave them, education is perhaps the next best gift you can give your children LOL

The main objective of education, especially higher education (Uni level) is to teach you how to think critically It is not a job or vocational training for people to successfully turn into worker drones and collect a pay cheque. Sadly, this concept has been grossly misinterpreted by most people who go to Unis and they think collecting a diploma,which will help them be well trained worker bees, is the objective of education.

4. sanabijay

sanabijay New IL'ite

Hai malavika,
    i join with what you told , the children should be allowed to think critically.More than that they should be trained to respect all profession irrespective of grade or payment .
    In this i want to stress on the importance of HOBBIES
    To avoid stress tension that the youngsters are facing to some extent can be removed by selecting hobbies ....like collecting shells,stamps
    or by writing poems ,stories....
    Having fun without any mischief !
    sana

5. ritikachopra19

ritikachopra19 New IL'ite

Education is easily the most important thing in the life a children. We need to realize that the education for them today would shape their future.

At no point in time we should compromise for our children education and give them the best there is so that they reach great heights.

However at times it is really difficult for parents like me to cope up with the rising cost of education and that at time may affect the studies. I myself have 2 kids and both average students, however i am making great efforts to give them the best of what they deserve.

I hope they do MBA someday as it is something which i really wanted to do but couldnt due to financial problems.

6. sanabijay

sanabijay New IL'ite

hi ritika,
    If parents are confident then really children will be able to achieve high position in life.NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.I know financial its a great problem but cultivate values in our children.I am a teacher when i ask why we are studying mostly students say for MONEY .I am totally against that.
    EDUCATION SHOULD BE FOR THE ALLROUND DEVELOPMENT OF THIER HUMAN PERSONALITY
    Ritika ,if your child is average a good mother and agood teacher can make a average student to above average.Give love,confidence and always tell yes you can never say no you cant even if they make mistakes.
    I will pray that your dreams will come true
    sana