Is Curiosity A Crime?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Itshightime, Feb 10, 2017.

1. Itshightime

Itshightime Bronze IL'ite

Human kind has evolved more than other animals. The reason: His curiosity, the need to explore and know more.
    And I think need to know more cannot be restricted to certain areas. One cannot say that you can research only on science and politics subject. If the person is of curious nature, he is curious about everything.. about science, politics, stardom, people, etc. etc. etc. I am a one such person. I read a lot. I read people's expressions too. When I am in a place where nobody knows me, I just sit in a corner and keep watching people to know what they must be thinking.
    I once congratulated a friend of friend on her engagement when I met her in person. I got to know about her engagement through a social media. My friend was suddenly like " Oh my God!! why are you stalking her?" Come on.. "Stalking". I mean, her friend had her photos displayed all over social media. Why would I want to stalk her?
    Stalking I think in real terms means "Pursuing someone with "bad intentions"". And its meaning is too intense to be applied to just social media search.
    I know "stalking" word usage is a current trend. But how can people use such strong words inappropriately. I keep wondering if people are so much ill-informed or I am the one who is at fault.

Please friends can anyone tell me what actually comes under "Stalking" bracket..

And I really hope, this message reaches my friend..

sindmani likes this.