Is Country Club FRAUD?

Discussion in 'Places & Events in Dubai' started by maha, Aug 22, 2011.

1. sreejita

sreejita New IL'ite

Hi,
    Take my word, dont fall for this. My entire family is a member of country club and that's the biggest mistake we had made. Their sales guys are all dubious, may things are promised and huge amount of money taken. I am suffering. Dont want others to go through this.

2. tabrez

tabrez New IL'ite

Hi,
    yes i got trapped and fighting to get back my money. do not join country club.

all the best

3. faisal7c

faisal7c New IL'ite

Dear,

Don join them. they are fraud and big fraud, i lost my money.

br,
    faisal

4. rahul1

rahul1 New IL'ite

hi maha,

same thing is happened with me this Friday at lamcy plaza and i received a call today to come and collect Ur coupon so i don't know what to do that lady is telling i am going to book Ur table for the presentation after that if u like then u can take our membership otherwise just collect Ur coupon that's all she is telling coupon is valid for 1 year u can use any time. so what to do ?? any suggestion????

5. RADIODOC679

RADIODOC679 Gold IL'ite

CC is the biggest con artist .They will get your number saying you won lucky draw in some Mall .once you come there -a bunch of stupid aggressive marketing managers will try & convince you to but membership-saying this one is free,that one is free etc,,And the biggest con-they will say free land but give you a revenue site which will actually be in some 10-12 people's name(you will realise this when you go for registration).Then the club istelf nothing is free-If you cross all these hurdles & remain a firm no-they will give gift(i had got yera glasses-6)And they will keep doing this until you join the club. I still get phones saying i won in this mall etc..Keep laughing that i havent visited any mall in 10 months:cheers.And the marketing guy who was with us the first time had to actually tear his hair out-YAAR KITTA-Thankfully my stubbornness works sometimes!!had a clearcut idea about these guys since the first cc was in my hometown-Hyderabad& i know him inside out!!!!

6. mubeena

mubeena New IL'ite

Take my word, don't fall for this. my Sister is a member of country club that's the biggest mistake she has done. Once they take money they will never respond to your call at all; Its a money making business; Their sales guys are all dubious, many things are promised and huge amount of money taken. Now She is suffering. I Don't want others to go through this; My self Got call from some one last week that you are Lucky Winner Congratulation... among selected 15/8 families guys they are doing this from long time so how many of 15 Lucky winners are there from years ? I don't know y does govt allowing such type of FRAUD.....Some one should take Actions!

Last edited: Aug 15, 2014
  7. han412

han412 Gold IL'ite

The stay is free in a very moderate room. You have to pay for all the facilities. So if you have paid for the journey you certainly will not just stay there. So they earn.
    That's the fraud. Also they will give the holiday off season.

8. sajeedarehan

sajeedarehan New IL'ite

Yes of course they are a very big fraud. My husband gets call every month. They said that we won a coupon so asked us to collect it but the time we went there they started showing so many photos of hotels, resorts.... and ask to be a member when we said we cannot afford they started making so many possible ways to fraud us saying you can pay it in installment. She said that anyways we going to email your free coupon whether u come back for membership or no still we dnt receive almost 1.5 yrs now.

9. faheemv

faheemv New IL'ite

HI all, READ all your post.

One Fine day my wife got a call from Country Club, she was told she got a vocher of 7 days stay in 5 star hotel for free, to get a vocher we need to visit Madina Mall. We went( Knowingly these are fraud persons. We went for time pass).

First before starting discussion i asked the agent how much is the fee? he refused to answer and politly said "Please wait sir we will tell all details" Then he made us bore for one Hour... then One Manager came he said only two things,,, 45000AED for 25 years and One plot for Free in Hydrabad...

FUNNY, the other guy said it is 180km from Banglore but In hydrabad,,,,[​IMG]

Even they dont know how to cheat... FUNNY Management. I said im not planned for this i dont want this. He started asking.. you dont want a luxury things in your life this that... i said.. ITS MY DECISION AND I DONT WANT IT. he was very sad hearing me like that... then he gave me vocher for 6 days stay in any hotel... ha ha again that is fraud.,..

THEY ASKED ME, IF I HAVE CAR? JOB POSITION THIS THAT,TO SEE IF I CAN SPEND MONEY.. I MEAN LOSE MONEY WITH THEM.

PLEASE DONT MAKE FOOL OF YOURSELF, MONEY IS PRECIOUS.

IF U WANT TOUR GO AS YOU WISH, BUT NOT WITH THIS COUNTRY CLUB.

1 person likes this.
  10. sumanrathi

sumanrathi IL Hall of Fame

Dear All

We are always here such type of various cheaters in and out of our country.

Why all are falling once again like this type of clubs ?

One thing keep in your mind " If you earn single penny without your workmanship it will not be in your pocket and it will make you to end up with Huge loss ".

Pl. don't entertain MLM / Chit fund / Investment etc .,