1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Is applying oil necessary?

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by ktg, Jan 14, 2008.

1. MythiliMurali

MythiliMurali Bronze IL'ite

hi
    i have a problem if i don't apply oil regularly, that is my hair becomes red or copper in color & some times i feel head ache.again if i start applying it daily then it comes to normal color.only for two days i can control my hair after taking head bath.after that it looks very dry.I am applying hot oil only(along with methi seeds too).
    Does anybody facing the same problem?How can I control my hair & it's color?
    regards

2. Priesh

Priesh Platinum IL'ite

i am also facing the same problem as mythili said. can anyon help in this regard

Thanks in Advance

3. ktg

ktg Senior IL'ite

Dear all,

Nowadays i am taking oil bath once in a fortnight during weekends, and now i feel some improvement in my hair....

Thanks for all your feedbacks and comments....

Sorry, still unable to take the hot oil treatment due to laziness and lack of time.

4. lahy15

lahy15 Silver IL'ite

Wow Aishu and Shravanthika (what a lovely name!), It was indeed a best tips and I was happy to see in this forum. Even I have the same problem like KTG and am sure going to have a lovely hair soon after the results. Anyway, thanks to all of u for this post.

Regards,
    Suni.

5. teez

teez New IL'ite

dear friends my hair is very long and thick.it is very frizzy and dull. How to make it silky and easy to manage hair and i used to apply oin to my hair daily is it necessry like that or we can apply oil twice a week and leave it like that?and what is the correct method to apply oil?

6. Dhaanika

Dhaanika Gold IL'ite

Teez, Use a clay mask on your hair, its an amazing conditioner. Or just use one of the leave in deep conditioners, I love Bumble and bumble's. You don't always have to keep using oil to tame your hair, really.

You might want to give your hair regular trims to keep it healthier.