Is anyone frm Glasgow

Discussion in 'Indians in the UK' started by shilsunil, Sep 21, 2007.

1. fiona

fiona Bronze IL'ite

hey! m just very busy ya.... working and cooking ...
    how r u? just thought of peeping in....
    bye, take care .

2. fiona

fiona Bronze IL'ite

hi divija where r u dear , its been so long now...

anyways just wanted to share with u that i had been shopping with hubby last saturday..i bought an under eye concealor by revlon, eye lash curler by No 7 and nailene-pearl white french tip...pls share ur opinions on these products..

3. Professional

Professional New IL'ite

Hi All,

Please dont take out ur sandals or shoes to praise me.... I am an I.T professional pretty soon will be landing in Glasgow as Alhumdulillah i got a Good job in Renfrewshire...

The reason i am posting here is because i want to know like indusLadies.. do we have some indusMales.... i will be all alone so thought of sharing my home with other indian.....

My company is providing me with accomodation for first 2 months then i have to pay my own self... any help would be deeply appreciated...

I know indian ladies are very kind hearted...... Cheers all of you .... May Allah bless you all....

Take care guys....
    Saahil...

4. fiona

fiona Bronze IL'ite

hi saahil,
    welcome to indusladies....
    i would have taken out my sandals if u had not warned us :rotfl....
    congratulations on getting a good job and wish u all good luck in your job...
    comming back to ur question, i don't think there is any site such as induslmen/males but u could continue in this site as there are many males too here and am sure u will have friends here... did u mean u want to share room with other indians? :idontgetit:....

5. Professional

Professional New IL'ite

Hi Fiona,

Firstly thanks 4 ur warm welcome and wishes..... secondly i feel good that i am safe atleast 4m ur sandals though dont knw abt other ladies :)...

Nothing to ponder upon.. I just said that i would not mind sharing my flat with Indian people in glasgow as i will feel much more comfortable though i dont mind sharing the flat with any other working professional... guy or girl never mind... I am a pretty decent lad who never like to jump into others space....

I was just thinking it would be great if i would not be all alone in Glasgow....

Well... story will go on and on and on... so lets see if i shall have someone to stay with near renfrewshire....

Have a pleasant day and read ur profile its tui good :)

Regards,
    If you wanna have something u never had...
    Then do something you've never done.....