Is anyone frm Glasgow

Discussion in 'Indians in the UK' started by shilsunil, Sep 21, 2007.

1. fiona

fiona Bronze IL'ite

no not easter shopping., just our weekly shopping in morrisons, also been to boots... bought a lip cream from bourjourn paris ( guess the spelling is right :) ) and other stuffs. i was looking for the strawberry face wash which u mentioned in your earlier post but couldn't find it .

2. banuabida

banuabida Bronze IL'ite

Hey baby,

Please, do let me know the products you bought. Strawberry face wash is from Lakme, though.

3. fiona

fiona Bronze IL'ite

yeah sure will let u know...i didn't buy too many things this time..i think i was searching the stbry face wash in the loreal section...silly me..

and dear, i wanted to buy a foundation cream could u recommend one please. never used before but want to try now.

i had bought a lip plump pout from avon last month and it is fine, good..
    i fancy buying avon stuffs..

4. banuabida

banuabida Bronze IL'ite

Hey Fiona,

Tell me something about Bourjois Paris lip cream. Is it tinted? Pls pls pls... say something on that! Can we find Lakme products in UK? Why did you search in L'Oreal, then? You were not sure of the brand ah?

Your prayer has been answered, my child. Go back all the way to my thread "one makeup product..." and you can see a tutorial on L'Oreal Mineral makeup range.

Fiona, personally I hate liquid foundation. For beginners like us, this is really great. I too want to try this one, so let's start our journey together. Ok, my shopping spree this weekend will be on L'Oreal Mineral range. Hope we both find the right shades, otherwise might end up looking like Halloween stuff with gothic looks.

Speak something on your Avon stuff. I too like Avon products, but I always did not have a dealer near my place in Bangalore. My husband has been saved!

Take care.

5. banuabida

banuabida Bronze IL'ite

Oiiiiiiiiii

Where are you today?

6. banuabida

banuabida Bronze IL'ite

Fiona,

Hope all is fine with you and your family. Where have you been?

Worried,
    D.

7. fiona

fiona Bronze IL'ite

hey ! thanks for ur concern and for being such a good friend.. u need not worry , everything is fine . i had some friends after work sterday so was busy chatting with them ... than had to cook and was very tired so had no stamina to sit with comp :).. anyways , i read ur previous post will try to answer ur quest. when i'll be back frm wrk this eveng.. ok, till than take care...

8. fiona

fiona Bronze IL'ite

am back...
    the lipcream which i bought looks very dry and looks like powder but once applied its quiet moist. it comes in a nice plastic flat tube...

you are right , i was not sure of the brand and we don't find lakeme products in the uk. im saying this bcoz sterday i asked my friends about it and they said they have never heard of it .. so i took it as, it is not available here..

it's not been too long since i started fancying avon products.. its just that two months ago the avon bug bit me and since then i've been wanting to try their products...

well, i've tried the 'bond girl 007' perfume and the lip plump pout gloss which are good and i like them... i also want to try the ' little black dress' perfume, deo, cream from them...

hey do u have any particular fragrance for your perfume ..like woody, fruity, floral?
    ok bye now..

9. banuabida

banuabida Bronze IL'ite

Hey,

Thank god you are back safe!

10. banuabida

banuabida Bronze IL'ite

Where are you, Fiona? Hope all is fine!