Is anyone frm Glasgow

Discussion in 'Indians in the UK' started by shilsunil, Sep 21, 2007.

1. banuabida

banuabida Bronze IL'ite

Hi Fiona,

It has been 10 months nearly. Too........ long for me, especially. This is my first trip ever away from my family. I am eagerly looking forward to go back to India as soon as possible.

Yeah, even I was wondering about others, especially Shilpa who started this thread.

Take care.

2. fiona

fiona Bronze IL'ite

hey, why do you want to go back??? are u here for a short while? This was even my first trip away from my family , but i am still here . I do miss them no doubt about it..
    bye dear..

3. banuabida

banuabida Bronze IL'ite

Hi Fiona,

We are here only for a couple of years.

Bye.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2009
  4. fiona

fiona Bronze IL'ite

oh i see..... so you must be getting bored right? what else do you do apart from browsing indusladies:D ?

5. fiona

fiona Bronze IL'ite

hey diviya ... where have you disappeared now???????????:spin

6. banuabida

banuabida Bronze IL'ite

Hi Fiona,

Nice avatar. Bore? Dont simply call it "bore." That's really a small word to express my exhaustion.

Browsing is my favorite pass time at leisure. I have not disappeared anywhere. I thought you might be busy as it is almost weekend. Howz your weekend?

Bye.

7. fiona

fiona Bronze IL'ite

thank god... u r back....my weekend was good , my hubby had his days off this weekend so it was good , we had guests at our place for dinner today ,so it was fun . what did you do this weekend ?

8. banuabida

banuabida Bronze IL'ite

Hey Fiona,

My weekend was kind of relaxing. So, what plans for Easter weekend? Something special? When was the last time you saw your family?

Share something about Goa, na! I would love to hear about your place.

I have a cousin in Moscow. He makes it a point to visit Goa whenever he is in India.

9. fiona

fiona Bronze IL'ite

no plans yet for the Easter weekend ya...and nothing special ...i guess . will let you know if there is one. We had been to india last december,i.e. 2008 for x'mas n new year .. so not too long ...

well, let me share something about myself first...i was born and brought up in mumbai . than we moved to karnataka. my hubby is from goa. Goa is a wonderful place with many beautiful beaches and loads and loads of foreign tourists Rant. have u never been to goa? does your cousin like being in goa??????? i would love to invite you to our place when we are in goa...

how is your health by the way?? is the weather treating u well ?
    share something about yourself too...

10. banuabida

banuabida Bronze IL'ite

Hey Fiona,

Where is your family right now? SO many places, confusing! I was born and did my schooling in Andhra, too. My hubby is also from Andhra. My in-laws are one kilometer away from the beach. Post-wedding, I came to Bangalore.

I have never been to Goa before. My cousin married a Russian and they always make a point to visit Goa when they are in India.

Yeah, nowadays weather is behaving well.