1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Is any one in jupiter florida

Discussion in 'Indians in Florida' started by solaichocku, Aug 22, 2008.

1. solaichocku

solaichocku New IL'ite

Hi
    Is anyone in Jupiter Florida?
    we are going to move there in September and need help regarding the good elementary school and the apartment.

2. krithika iyer

krithika iyer New IL'ite

Hi,

I live about 25 miles from jupiter. I just joined the site today and saw ur post. I guess ur already here and have settled down. If u need any info do contact me. Will be happy to assist.

thanks,
    krithika

3. priyama

priyama New IL'ite

Hi Krithika,

My husband got a job in palm beach area (near jupiter). We like to know, in which appartment there is indian community and also the best school district in that area. We appreciate if you could give us some information.

Thank you,
    priya

4. solaichocku

solaichocku New IL'ite

Hi Krithika and Priya

Thanks for ur reply. We moved here by end of september and kind of settled it seems.We r in Palm beach gardens area.Where r u people located.Do post me ur infos.

Solai

5. priyama

priyama New IL'ite

Hi Solai,

Good to hear that you are kind of settled.

We havent moved yet, but pretty soon. I am researching online about apartment with indian community in good school district. I am looking around jupiter or palm beach area. I havent got much information. It'll be great if you could give some info.

Thanks,
    Priya.

6. theamma

theamma Bronze IL'ite

I don't live in Jupiter and don't know about schools there. But Jupiter is a fine place and am sure has some good schools. Try some private schools,like Catholic schools,which are good. Jupiter is a nice area and many rich people live there.welcome to Florida. We don't have a big Indian population here.I don't know of any Indian movie theatres.But there is a nice South Indian temple,and they have musicians from India a few times. There is a bigger Indian crowd south of Jupiter and I hear in Orlando, which is very far.But Southern Florida has a few Indian people,stores and restaurents.Welcome to Florida and hope you find the things you want here.