1. Dismiss Notice
  2. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Irregular periods

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by vijiananthu, Mar 11, 2015.

1. vijiananthu

vijiananthu Gold IL'ite

Hi Friends!

I am getting irregular periods for the second time. Now it is more than 50 days and have no symptoms of getting it. I am doing regular exercises and lot of physical work and eating papaya on alternate days. Usually I used to get pain or heavy in hip, thighs and tired. But this time no sign of it.

But I feel my stomach bloated and I am not feeling hungry. Is there any connection between these two?

I am 45 yrs and still trying for a baby. Should I check with doctor for my problem or is there any other method to regularize it? What is the normal age for menopause?

2. teejay

teejay Gold IL'ite

@vijiananthu Did you use HPT and see? Since your age is 45, I would suggest that you consult a gynec with out delay. I don't know for sure when menopausal symptoms start. But it is a possibility. Not trying to scare you. Just telling you that a doctor can help you more.

1 person likes this.
  3. Harini73

Harini73 Platinum IL'ite

Hi,
    As teejay has said it is better to consult a doctor. Nowadays menopause time we are not able to predict.

I am 40 years old and I had menopause at the age of 33 years.At the time I was happy that monthly problem is solved,but after that only the real problem started.
    Now due to early menopause I am putting weight and have lot other complications.
    Better consult a doctor at the earliest.

4. sugugiri2010

sugugiri2010 Gold IL'ite

Hi

dont delay anymore... see a gyne... its already too late... are u having irregular periods recently or from the beginning... y dint u consult a a doctor so far?

5. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

@vijiananthu do check with your doctor .

@harini73 i had surgical menopause and after six surgeries and more with proper diet, exercise i have lost a lot of weight. don't lose hope and watch your diet, your calcium intake. i can understand the complications, i am going through a few everyday.

6. Harini73

Harini73 Platinum IL'ite

Hi @Shanvy,

Thanks for your positive reply and I am happy to note that you have reduced weight,which gives me hope.I will start calcium intake.

7. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

8. vijiananthu

vijiananthu Gold IL'ite

Thank you friends! I will definitely meet a gynec immediately.