Irregular periods, IUI, injectables, travelling husband

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by PositiveEnergy1, Mar 9, 2012.

1. PositiveEnergy1

PositiveEnergy1 New IL'ite

Hi ILs,

So we started our IUI journey this week. And I need to share, as I dont want to speak to any family or friends about this. My post will be eratic, as I have so many thoughts in my head...

As my periods have started to become very irregular, so went to doc to get a check-up. Found out that my AMH is nearly zero, so started the injectables on CD2, as the doctor felt, no time to loose now... Have my next appointment CD10. is this too late to early? My husband is travelling CD12-14, the RE is off CD 13-14. is this bad timing? I will be triggered, how big should the follicle be? What if the follicle is already too big on CD10? is the whole circle waste? After trigger, when should the IUI be? Did anyone take ayurvedic medicine to stimulate the AHM, or to I have to accept, that my reserve is nearing zero? thanks for listening.

2. injustice

injustice Bronze IL'ite

Hey hi

Welcome to indusladies.

First be cool.
    Everything is fine dont think its too early. Follow up with your doc.

The follicle size is about 19 to21mm
    Did you tell to your doc that your husband is travelling those times.
    Talk to your dictor first.coz we dont know on which day to which people will get most fertile days.

Forme the best follicle was on 17 thday.

So talk to your doc they will easilycometo know by seeing your follicular scan.

Daily the follicle size grows 1 to 2 mm . For me they asked tocome every alternate day. So my follicle was slowly growed.

I had irregular periods too.

Sodont worry, everything will be alright but you need to talk to your doc first.they can give correct ans of your ovulation time as yourhusband is travelling.

Iwish you really goodluck.
    Tc

3. PositiveEnergy1

PositiveEnergy1 New IL'ite

Thank you injustice for your reply. I am trying not to stress myself and my doc said, that we'll find a way, one way or the other with my husband gone and her off, but I am so curious to when what will happen. have this dendency to make myself crazy with thoughts... lol.. thanks for trying to calm me...