1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Ironing Board Ideas?

Discussion in 'Home Decoration & Improvement' started by Rihana, Dec 31, 2019.

1. Rihana

Rihana IL Hall of Fame

So, after many years, I am looking to change and improve my ironing board "arrangement" and was checking out some websites.

What is the latest? My budget is preferably under $150. The regular basic ironing board that folds when not in use is of course an option. But, what other fancier, cooler options are there now?

I was looking at stow-away wall-mount ones, and really liked some. When not in use, they disappear into a "wall cabinet." STOW AWAY In-Wall Ironing Board, White

Clothes ironed are western casual, jeans, and semi-formal. Rarely Indian clothes. And, ironing happens about once in 3-4 weeks only.

Amica and Thyagarajan like this.

2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:We invariably attempt to iron out the differences & Our family get ironed washed clothes who has been allotted space downstairs patio.

2. I think there are multi-purpose equipment which disappear into show case as well. This I had seen in Bombay shops. Amazon could lead us to better models within $150.

3. All the best all they the new year to all members of your family & you.
    Happy holiday season.
    Thanks and Regards.
    God -devotees likes or loves to see you always well attired in exquisite clothes & jewels.

Rihana likes this.
  3. Angela123

Angela123 Gold IL'ite

I saw an ironing board in a laundry room drawer in my friends house. It was very cool!!

Rihana likes this.
  4. Amica

Amica IL Hall of Fame

I'm still using the first ironing board I ever bought. It's a basic folding thingy and does the job just fine. Although it doesn't see as much use as it once did.

Why "rarely?" What's your secret? :)

Last edited: Jan 19, 2020
  5. Thoughtful

Thoughtful Silver IL'ite

I like the ironing board from costco. Not in-wall, but the width is something that impressed me and is sturdy.

Rihana likes this.