1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Involving husbands in house hold chores and etc

Discussion in 'Spotless Kitchen' started by seeash, Apr 5, 2016.

1. seeash

seeash Junior IL'ite

Hi Ladies and Gentle Men,

I am a housewife taking care of my kid at home. My hubby in IT always work work work:mad:. When he comes home he will sit with his laptop or whatsapp. On weekend mostly he will go to office. If he stays home hen he will lock the room and talking talking talking:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:.

On the contrary, in my SIL's house he prepares coffee every Morning:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:, washes dishes every nighto_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O, on week end he prepares BF:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D. He washes their clothes on every weekend. Later she folds them. My friend said her hubby sits with her kid to make him study and takes him to tennis class and be with him till the class got over:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(. I feel they are very much involved in the family.

All day we are rushing after house hold chore for a change it will be nice if someone woke us up with coffee ready:hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:.

I feel it is important to share works with wife and spent quality time with family and also to share responsibility. So that we can make a good family.

I hope so many other ladies out here also feels the same like sharing work and just be them when home

I dedicate this thread to you all ladies and gentlemen. Please share your view points, thoughts and ideas, tips, opinion, suggestion about sharing work with husband ( what and how ).