Investing in Stock - discussions?

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by shalini, Nov 20, 2005.

1. Mahanu

Mahanu Silver IL'ite

Re: Need suggestion and help for online share trading....

First of all for buying a share, you need to have a Demat account, which you can open through any share broker or through your bank, since most banks are offering platform for online share trading these days. They will be able to help you to learn the basics about online trading.

If you want to acquire more knowledge about share trading, classes are conducted by experts in the field from 1 day to a few days, depending upon your previous knowledge level. Since it seems you are in Bangalore, you may be able to find such classes there. First join one such class and see to what extent you can do share trading.

You can also watch interactive daily programmes in TV channels about share trading, from which you can get some information. In such programmes, they also advertise about the share trading classes. I have seen such programmes telecast in Tamil Channels. So such programmes must be there in Kannada also, i believe.

Before venturing, get full information, go slow, initially, start with a small amount and then invest more as you gain knowledge and experience. Good luck. :thumbsup

2. SrividyaNKumar

SrividyaNKumar Silver IL'ite

Re: Need suggestion and help for online share trading....

Hi Mahanu,
    Nice info. I was just browsing and came across this.. Btw. are you aware of any such courses in adyar area.. My cousin might be interested in this..

Vidyaa

3. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

Hi shalini,
    thanks for this thread. I have not gone thro the posts as yet but being interested in shares and stocks, i think we can all share our thoughts. The positive today is sensex at 21000. Hope it is not just a one off phase- we''l see in the coming weeks. Had not been actively investing/trading for the past one year as all my shares were in minus as all of you must be knowing. Looking forward to a lot of interaction.