1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Inventions

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Sriniketan, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

K2S,
    Oh really, you know what I am thinking to write this for the past one week...thank you for those sweet words. I know I am not near Kamalji's ability here.
    You another secret..sometimes I find it hard without any leftovers..you know..only with that you can invent some new items.
    sometimes I too think the same..where is the original one :bonk:biglaugh

sriniketan

2. Padmasrinivas

Padmasrinivas Silver IL'ite

Dear Bhargavi,

I was actually wondering about your inventions and the necessity that drove you to do so!

Unusual topics = Bhargavi's Inventive brain, right-aa?

Our Kitchen is our test bench and the people at home are our guinea pigs, when it comes to trying out new recipes that may not turn out quite as we expect and have to be quickly made edible...

Nowadays, I am into straight-line cooking only!!! Meaning that with Pathiya Samayal for DDIL, it becomes tiring to innovate, let alone invent... so same-old, same-old for everyone, as DS says... for a few more days!

Very enjoyable topic, Bhargavi!:thumbsup:hatsoff

Love,
    Padma

3. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Padma ma'am,
    Sorry for coming in late to respond.:-(
    Thank you for those sweet words...getting elated..:)

that's where our invention comes in, right! Not only in new recipes, the old recipes does the same to me!
    Pathiya samayal for few more days..is better to prepare the stomach for future inventions..:biglaugh

sriniketan