Introduction..Aadab, Namaste and Sasriyakaal

Discussion in 'Places & Events in Abu Dhabi' started by mrsmalhotra, Sep 30, 2014.

1. mrsmalhotra

mrsmalhotra New IL'ite

Hey everyone,:wave

Im a new joinee in ur community from City of Nawabs ..Lucknow..a very Heritage city of India rich in cultures and tradition.

Myself Nupur Malhotra... im quiet new to the place and got married few months back...I was interested to know about the Tradition of Celebrating Diwali in Abu Dhabi and ..when , where and how Indians Celebrate Diwali...If thr's any community where all Indians gather to celebrate then I would love to be a part of that community..

So pls lemme knw... and looking for forward to be a essential part of this group in future.

Nupur

2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Sister MrsMalhotra,

:welcome to IL family, Advance Diwali Wishes and hope you enjoy,

Moving this thread to the sub forum of Indians in Abudhabi, which would get you better response and details

Thanks for your understanding, SAIRAM

3. NAVNU

NAVNU Junior IL'ite

Hi Nupur,
    Welcome to this group and Abu Dhabi.I think in ISC, Diwali celebrations will be there.

4. kcb

kcb IL Hall of Fame

Hi Mrs. Malhotra, :welcome to IL website.

5. mrsmalhotra

mrsmalhotra New IL'ite

Hey Everyone,

Thanks a ton for such a warm Welcome, though its already very hot here :tongue ( just kidding). Well, Im very happy to see the responses from you all.

I will definately join the Group on FB...and was also curious to know abt the Karwa Chauth fasting.. I dont even know the ABC of Karwa Chauth as its going to be my First Fast..though i will speak to my mother-in-law...but there's some puja needs to be done in evening.. So is thr any plans for Puja ceremony in Abu Dhabi, where i can also join in.

Rest is all good by the Grace of God..its really nice reading all the mails from you all.Thanks again.

Nupur:-D

6. Shivani2009

Shivani2009 Moderator Staff Member Gold IL'ite

Hello Nupur
    Welcome to AD. Indian Ladies Association is organising Diwali Event on Oct 31st @ Hilton. If you're keen , you can check with them.

7. beingloved

beingloved Gold IL'ite

Hi all.. just shifted to Abu Dhabi from India.. Would like to know a lot about city, kids care, events etc etc:) Please keep the forum active:)