Interpretation Of Dreams, Saguna, Muhurtha, Nimitham, Lizard Sounds Etc

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by athura, May 30, 2021.

1. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

Very interesting !!!
    Every dream is unique to the person who dreams.. It has so many inner meanings or revelations that others may never understand.. There are some dreams which comes due to anxiety, fear and depression as well.. But there are some, which could be revealing some aspects of the future as well as the past.. What we are doing here is merely trying to answer a deep meaningful revelation with mere help of intuition and psychic relativism..

Coming to your case, if a dream is continuing that too on regular intervals then definitely it has the connectivity of previous births.. Getting crowned by a Mermaid wearing a crown means, a royal lineage and your ancestors must have forgot their past history completely and you were meant to be a prince of some royal kingdom but for some reasons you did not get crowned in your previous birth. And that longing for the Royal crowning still resonates in your present birth. You were often getting this dream may be as a reminder for you to dig your past and go back to your roots may be(This part i'm not sure).. Also oil bath relates to new beginning.. If you are a spiritually inclined person may be this dream could've symbolised your new birth as a spiritual being or someone who completely strays away from the material world etc. But I could not be sure because i'm not getting a clear picture in my mind after reading your response.. But one thing is for sure, a Goddess from your previous birth, preferably having a temple nearby a seashore, is still guiding you towards something. If you find out the deity and start praying her, then may be you"ll get the answers for all your dreams..

Regards
    Athura

Thyagarajan and KashmirFlower like this.
  2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Dear @athura,
    Thanks from bottom of my heart. I appreciate your alacrity in plunging into quick helpful response to my dream of some six decades old.
    I am glad to have your interpretation. My forefathers said to be in the ministry of monarch of Mysore Jayachamarajendra Wadiyar.

athura likes this.
  3. Thyagarajan

Once a lizard from fallen over my head. I immediately referred to snake almanac and shocked what was written there as palan பலன்.
    As I was in class SSLC (equivalent of present eleventh std ) & just it was the last day of written exam, entire day I spent nervous and worried. But God Alnighty was on my side nothing adverse happened. But then my question here is that should one believe the plans written in almanac about lizard accidentally fall on particular spot on human body?

4. Thyagarajan

But that was to be honest not intended!

5. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

There are so many conditions attached to it.. for the example, the time of the event occuring, the direction, and the right side or left side of the body did the lizard fell.. Answers to all these questions may help us derive certain conclusion
    Regards
    Athura

6. messedup

messedup Platinum IL'ite

You have not allowed the conversation with you. Can't send the message. Please allow it.

7. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

Sir,
    I just laughed at your perception towards your dream. I mean your cute imagination made me laugh :tearsofjoy:. Please don't take my comments seriously. In my view, dreams are nothing but our thoughts, fears, happiness, imaginations and how we want to see something/ someone. That's it.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  8. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

I've sent a mesage. pl reply to that message.
    Regards
    Athura

messedup likes this.
  9. Young@heart

Young@heart Silver IL'ite

I am super scared of lizards in real life.
    and to add to this, I dream of lizards small and big roaming in my house/ bed/ anywhere most of the nights. My sleep is disturbed because of this for a long time.
    May please help in understanding the meaning behind lizard dreams.
    Thanks

10. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

I see that Your dream doesn't have any spiritual significance, from the way you explain.. It is merely your phobia, manifested as dreams.
    Regards
    Athura