1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

International Women's Day (iwd)

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by GeetaKashyap, Mar 7, 2018.

1. GeetaKashyap

GeetaKashyap IL Hall of Fame

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

Tamrakshar,

You saw this 'move' before me; I don't understand the logic behind this move:shakehead::shakehead::shakehead:

2. GeetaKashyap

To the management of Indusladies,

Could you kindly explain why an informative post on IWD is now sitting in the august company of Suppandi and such other jokers?

The above article is an extract of several relevant articles from the IWD and other websites. I have quoted my reference sources giving them total credits. So, this doesn't qualify as plagiarism under any circumstance. IWD is an international event that is so relevant to all the women. My purpose behind this article was to share and bring in more awareness among my fellow members at IL. Some of the members have also commented saying that they were unaware of the day's significance. In a women-oriented website, I thought my post was very relevant and I was in fact surprised to see total lack of enthusiasm by most members on this significant day.

But, moving this article under "Just for fun">"JOKES" is absolutely shocking and it is indeed a bad joke! If not under "Non-fiction", it could have perhaps found a better or respectable place on IL. If you still think this article qualifies to be called a plagiarised material, I request you to delete this article and I prefer it that way.

I look forward to your clarification.

Regards.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
    Sandycandy likes this.
  3. Tamrakshar

Tamrakshar Platinum IL'ite

I don't know what the policies of IL are on the matter of plagiarism, and I shall wait to see their response. But, I have noticed a typical pattern of the management, maybe it's a mere coincidence, that whenever someone, not belonging to a chosen few, gets huge popularity, someone from the management attacks her on some pretext or other.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
    GeetaKashyap likes this.
  4. GeetaKashyap

@Tamrakshar,

Huh! What a relief; my article has been restored to its original place. Maybe the 'move' was an unintended error.

It was extremely upsetting to be under Jokes/ plagiarised/ forwards section. Well, all is well that ends well :)

Thanks, bro.

5. GeetaKashyap

To the management of Indusladies,

Thanks for restoring this article to its original position.

Regards.

jskls, Amica and Sandycandy like this.
  6. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Thank you, Geeta ma'am :clap2: you have articulated it really well. It was informational and to be honest I wasn't aware of this history behind IWD.. Though I always try to know the reason behind the importance of any event I failed to notice the importance of IWD. But not too late :) Thanks for sharing it and enlightening on the day's importance. Happy women's day. Sorry for the late comment.

GeetaKashyap likes this.
  7. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Thank you, Geeta ma'am :clap2: you have articulated it really well. It was informational and to be honest I wasn't aware of this history behind IWD.. Though I always try to know the reason behind the importance of any event I failed to notice the importance of IWD. But not too late :) Thanks for sharing it and enlightening on the day's importance. Happy women's day. Sorry for the late comment.

GeetaKashyap likes this.
  8. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Happy Women's day dear

GeetaKashyap likes this.
  9. GeetaKashyap

Thanks for your comments, dear @Adharv.
    Belated Happy Women's Day to you too.

10. GeetaKashyap

Belated Happy Women's Day to you, dear Vijima.