1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Interior designing tips and advices

Discussion in 'Home Decoration & Improvement' started by tkswetha, Mar 29, 2012.

1. kalaipriya

kalaipriya Platinum IL'ite

nice thread !!!! tkswetha you are doing excellent job. Keep going and share more information to us.
    Thanks Priya.

2. tkswetha

tkswetha Silver IL'ite

Hi,

I am back ladies!!! great to see your comments and your likes :)

I have seen so many threads on interior design tips and all of them are fantastic .

Will continue with my posts soon !!!

Thank you for overwhelming response.I really owe to you all.

3. tkswetha

tkswetha Silver IL'ite

yeah, this is a good idea for space saving but i would prefer this should be implemented while constructing the house itself so that it should not pop out of the wall.

4. Bes

Bes Silver IL'ite

I have a question..my new flat has complete teak wood panelling in the hall area. The room is well lit with the long windows (it seems to be in fashion). I would like to know what kind of curtains could I add to the room. Only Sheer might not give me privacy (i dont want the neighbours to peep in my house :p ). Could someone give me a few ideas?

5. tkswetha

tkswetha Silver IL'ite

Hi,

I think you can use string curtains with bold colors which are far better than sheers as they are not transperant and even they allow enough light to flow in to the living room.I have attached a pic

Attached Files:

4 people like this.
  6. BuviVishal

BuviVishal Gold IL'ite

Hi Swetha,

Good you are came back... We are waiting for your valuable ideas for interior designs and all the stuff. In my home renovation external work is going to end up in end of this month. We are planning to choose the door for windows and entrance. Can you please share your opinion. My DH always like to go with latest models. Please suggest the design patterns and share the web site link to see more.

7. tkswetha

tkswetha Silver IL'ite

Hi,

thank you for the warm welcome!!

Nice to hear that your home renovation is going on successfully.Mostly i prefer my customers to go with the wooden doors for windows and entrance but with different shapes and grills but as you are specific in making them artistic way, i suggest you to go for a stained glass windows with minimum work which looks elagant even if interior of the home is minimum.

For the Doors, always wooden doors are preferable but now a days we are getting wooden doors with self designs(not carvings) and partial see through glass and grill varieties you can even go for a glass door if you have a grill infront of the house.I prefer to have look of these options in ebay or www.doorsforbuilders.com

you can have idea from these pics too

Attached Files:

2 people like this.
  8. BuviVishal

BuviVishal Gold IL'ite

Thanks swetha. Actually we dont have grill gate i think we cant go for glass door. i will share my 2G image of home please share your opinions interms of exterior designing. I have uploaded the images in #50 th thread. Please look the same. I have very big portico in front side.

9. snehapriy

snehapriy Senior IL'ite

hi swetha

how are you.i saw your posts about interior designing they are amazing we bought a villa which the construction is going on ineed your help about interior designs.please tell me the latest ones.its of 240 sq.yds Please suggest the design patterns

10. tkswetha

tkswetha Silver IL'ite

congrats for your new home!!!

my pleasure to give you the ideas for designing :)

could you pls share me your floor plan and colors used for walls and out side view of the villa,i can help you more better.

Coming to latest designs,it would be a bit expensive if you are ready for it then we can create wonders.