1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Interior designing tips and advices

Discussion in 'Home Decoration & Improvement' started by tkswetha, Mar 29, 2012.

1. tkswetha

tkswetha Silver IL'ite

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your plan.i will surely help you out, if you PM me what exactly you want to change in the interiors (do you afford to renovate if possible or you just want to add extra look)and what is your budget.If your house is already constructed pls also share the color of walls in each room so that it would help me in designing better.

Please PM me as in this thread, we will discuss on general tips and advices.

2. gopituty

gopituty Silver IL'ite

Have sent you a PM.. Thanks..

3. kavisur

kavisur Silver IL'ite

tkswetha, just saw ur tips. Amazing! I am also planning for interiors for my house. Would like to take up ur tips. I am badly in need for tips for pooja room. I liked ur first snap, but i have lot of god's photo frames. Can u pls suggest some ideas for pooja. I wanted to convert a 60-70 sq.ft room to a pooja room. Awaiting for a reply.

4. thisthat

thisthat New IL'ite

Hi Swetha,

Innovative and elegant ideas on home decor. I am planning to get my flat interiors done and would love to get your inputs as the flat is in Hyderabad. If you can PM me your contact info will touchbase.

thanks & regards,
    Madhu

5. tkswetha

tkswetha Silver IL'ite

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. I can surely help you out if you can share some pics of your house(pooja room and the look of the place where you want to build pooja room).pls PM me the snaps and i will reply to you with the details.

6. tkswetha

tkswetha Silver IL'ite

Hi Madhu,

I have sent you a PM with my details and other info.Please get back to me incase of queries.

7. tkswetha

tkswetha Silver IL'ite

Hi All,

Thanks a million for supporting me and encouraging me which gives me a spirit to think innovatively and post my views in this forum.

Today , we will see Dining rooms and their designs.

In older days, people used to have dining space in the Kitchen itself,due to vast area but in this era,Space is the mere important criteria most of the flats are having Kitchen only for cooking and a space is providing in hall for dining.Even with the small space provided, you can bring your creativity to design it aesthically.

1.My first option is, it is better to have a open window option from Dining room to kitchen so that it is easy to access dining vessels from kitchen and even the aromas which come from kitchen to dining room will increase your appetite.

2.In dining area, choose the lighter shades for the walls which gives a pleasant appearance when you are taking food.

3.Make sure, that your dining table or dining area has a window nearby as it is good to have natural light than artificial light while having food.When it comes to light fixtures, if you can opt go for hanging lamps for which light falls directly on the dining table.

4.It would be always nice to have wall decors in all the rooms, but in a dining room if you have a painting or wall paper with delicious fruits,vegetables then it will sure attract the eye of visitors.

5.Apart from Dining table, you can even opt for a small shelf to store glassware or dining vessels which will also add another attraction to your room.

6.It is not important,what is the cost of dining table we buy,but it is important how we mainitain it and present it so make sure that table is always clean instead of putting all dining vessels on the table.Now a days, a small flower pot with herbs are available in market buy them and place it on the dining table instead of flower vases which gives a different look and the fresh air from those herbs is good for health.

7.Since, dining areas are becoming the center point for family discussions comfort of the chairs and sitting we chose plays the key role.Hence ,keep focus on comfort on sitting than the look and now a days, dining tables are coming with 4 chairs and a long table for sitting arrangement.Try that, if you want.

8.even arranging of dining vessels attractively can also bring a big change to the look of your dining table even though the table is simple.try the below kitchen table art.

Please find the below pictures of the same.

Attached Files:

2 people like this.
  8. BuviVishal

BuviVishal Gold IL'ite

hi swetha,

Nice tips... currently we are doing renovation of my existing living home. full structure is going to be changed. in this new plan they have allocated very small space for pooja room. if i share the 3D and 2D images are you able to give the comments for interior.

i saw your comments for pooja room. but in my home i dont have that much spaces.:drowning

9. tkswetha

tkswetha Silver IL'ite

Hi Bhuvana,

Sure, i will try my best if you provide me the pictures.please let me know your affordability also so that i can give you accordingly.

10. BuviVishal

BuviVishal Gold IL'ite

Hi Swetha,

Please see my 3D image of my new home. i am going to stay in first floor.

003.jpg 004.jpg 001.jpg 002.jpg

i am unable to upload the 2 D diagram, since it is there in form of pdf format. i will upload soon.

please suggest you idea for stairs, sit out of first floor

1 person likes this.