1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Interior designing tips and advices

Discussion in 'Home Decoration & Improvement' started by tkswetha, Mar 29, 2012.

1. tkswetha

tkswetha Silver IL'ite

Hi All,

Good to see that this thread is still active after a long time , even though i haven't posted anything so far.

Thank you all who gave me likes :)

Even i miss my favourite activity after being a mother.Will try my best to post my suggestions..for your queries and new ideas for interiors.

2. tkswetha

tkswetha Silver IL'ite

Hi All,

let me restart my designing tips with one of our favorite get together place ...."Dining hall"

So, This is the most beautiful place which is filled with so many memories and cheers in our home.In these busy life, only place where we can have a chit chat or share joys is during lunch/Dinner.

It would be more joyous if we have a pleasant environment and colors in the dining hall than having a gloomy surroundings.Going in to the tips..

1. Make sure that you have enough light flowing in to your dining space which not only enlarges the space but also makes a healthy place.

2.Normally, people used to hang their family frames in hall and in bedrooms..How about hanging your beloved children and smiling family photos on the wall of a dining room..so that even at times when u have food lonely you can get the feel of having with others and also those moments will bring you sweet memories and you can have your food in a happy manner which also makes you healthy..

3.Usually many dining halls are accompanied with cutlery cabinet which is either transparent or a cupboard.If it is transparent, instead of trying old glass ware try to have a combination of cutlery with different colors and even arrange them in different patterns which increases the elegance of your dining hall.

4.Many houses have an arch on the dining room entrance, instead of trying curtains of normal fashion..Design beaded curtains with plastic small fruits (which are easily available in market) and make it fruity curtains which changes the entire view of your small and simple dining room in to a modern and attractive.(let me know the compliments which you get after you try above point ;) )

5.Last but not least , make a clean environment in the dining room and have a room freshener(which is mostly of fruit flavor) which makes increases your dining courtesy.

That's it for today ladies.

Catch you later with some more ideas.

mituyadav likes this.
  3. krvchitra

krvchitra Bronze IL'ite

Hi shwetha nice to see all the interior tips for a home to make it cosy and comfy

4. sunita1211

sunita1211 Silver IL'ite

Thank you for such lovely tips. I have walls that use to crack often and I had trouble in one of the bedroom with leaking ceilings . I am sure many must have faced this problem in past.
    I was suggested with the ACC ready mix concrete India to redo the complete ceiling . My many trials to repair were in vain untill this cement fixed it all.

5. Willingham

Willingham Junior IL'ite

Tips for interior designing:

1. Create a focal point.
    2. Edit your collectibles.
    3. Vary the scale.
    4. Hang artwork at the right height

6. Rosypeter

Rosypeter New IL'ite

The outdoor curtains is really wonderful. The green with white color was amazing.