1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Liked anything that you read here? You may nominate it as the Finest Posts!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

interior decor

Discussion in 'Home Decoration & Improvement' started by Raji01, Dec 21, 2009.

1. Raji01

Raji01 Bronze IL'ite

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:hiya friends ,
    is there any lady who doesn't like to turn her house into a home?
    what better inspiration than pictures of beautiful homes? hope you like the three pics. i have collected from websites JUST FOR YOU. do send your valuable fbs,and i will send some more.

2. deepagopalan

deepagopalan Gold IL'ite

simply superb...good colour combination..thanks for sharing..

cheers
    deepu

3. Raji01

Raji01 Bronze IL'ite

hi
    deepu
    thanks thanks thanks a lot for that fast fb. i am happy that you liked them. in the first pic. i liked the shelves. in the second pic. i liked the window curtains . and in the last one i liked the color of the wall . i'm going to change my kitchen taking these pics. as inspiration.
    i think we can show pics of our kitchens too!

4. Raji01

Raji01 Bronze IL'ite

hi
    here i have a collection of puja mandirams:[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Kittyjoseph

Kittyjoseph New IL'ite

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5Cvijendra%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> Very sophisticated and stylish pic, impressed!..:)

6. Raji01

Raji01 Bronze IL'ite

7. Raji01

Raji01 Bronze IL'ite

[​IMG]hi cute baskets,right? we can decorate our balconies with such beautiful baskets too.

[​IMG]kids are special and so a room specially made for them!