Insurance Policies

Discussion in 'Karnataka' started by vaiga, Jan 18, 2010.

1. vaiga

vaiga New IL'ite

Hi,
    Can anybody suggest me a best insurance policy for woman and a policy for children for their education.Which company's policy is reliable and give good returns?
    thanks,
    Vaiga

2. bhuvani1

bhuvani1 New IL'ite

hi
    how are you? I am glad that somebody has asked about insurance. I am a trained insurance agent. You can take any normal life insurance from the many companies that operate in an India. If you are a housewife there are products to specifically suit them. You can contact a reliable agent, remember reliable is the word. otherwise you can call any company's toll free no and ask them they will also heip you. the amount of coverage you need also you have to decide. there are term insurance and there are money back policies you can take which ever is suitable for you.
    before taking a policy know about your policy well. dont go by what people say.

For children education plan is very important. but any plan you have to stay invested for atleast seven years. maximun ten to 12 years. I have seen some good plans from tataaig. you can go for icici smart kid plan. that is also good. These are the ones I know well. If you have anymore queries you can ask. That is all for now .Hopethis helps you in deciding.

3. VRMani

VRMani New IL'ite

Hi,

I am Radhamani from Bangalore & IL Member recently. I stay in Basaveshwarnagar, I am also a trained Insurance Agent for LIc of INdia. If you are interested, please let me know how can I get in touch with you, so that i can meet personally and explain you about women and children policy.

Thanks
    Regards,
    Radha

4. DishaSitholey

DishaSitholey New IL'ite

Hi vaiga,

There is a policy of Max New York Life - Amsure called magic builder.. you do not have to take 2 different policies for yourself and children as one sigle policy covers both..I have taken one policy for 40,000 as I could rely on source because he is best friend of my husband ans manager of max new york life.
    I am in peace now.. If you are looking forward I can put you in touch with him so that you can look for benefits and featurs of it and then decide things.

Regards,
    -Amber

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2010
  5. Ooviya

Ooviya Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

Pls tell me which one offers gud TERM INSU.PLOICY???? what r all d points should be keep in mind bef.choosing it??