1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Inputs regrading illness therapy from SVYASA Bangalore?

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by geera612, Dec 30, 2009.

1. geera612

geera612 New IL'ite

Hi

Has anyone taken treatment for some illness in SVYASA, Banglaore (Swami Vivekanada Yoga Anusadhana Samsthana)? I am askng about the Yoga therapy home in Prasahnthi Kutiram in Svyasa University.

If so please let me know how good and helpful it is.

I am thinking of taking up a few weeks or a one-month residential treatment there for my headaches that has been torturing me for many years now. I dont want to consider it as just a treatment, but rather a good change in my lifestyle and routine.

I would like to know whether its good and worthy enough to spend one month of my vacation. Please let me know your inputs.

I am having bad headaches during the middle of my sleep for many years now. Some say its Migraine and some say its something else. I am still not able to find the cause for the same in english medicine or ayurveda. I try to maintain a routine life with proper, mild and timely food, timely sleep, but still I get it often.

Thanks,
    Geetha

2. shantijee

shantijee New IL'ite

Namaste,
    I have been in Svyasa for tratment but after been there I got more sick.

I m cannot suggest you. Please do not go.

Shantiji

3. nehaathavale

nehaathavale New IL'ite

Hi Geetha,
    My father was recently diagnosed with a Lung Fibrosis which is not curable by alopathy. We were wondering if he can be treated at Prashnthi Kutiram-SVYASA program which has some specific help for pulmunory diseases. He his planning to be there for 15 days starting JAn 2013. Please could you suggest any info about S-VYASA, benefits and precautions if any.

thanks neha athavale , bangalore .

Please contact me through private messages. You can sign up for
    private messages here - http://www.indusladies.com/forums/payments.php

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2012