1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Inlaws are really irritating

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by pavithrakutty, May 26, 2013.

1. pavithrakutty

pavithrakutty Bronze IL'ite

dear
    read this:)three months before i went to india(my home) due to some health for 1 month i was hospitalized that all taken care by my parents. At one time ILS call me via phone and said that they are going to a tour to Delhi for two months with SIL.only FIL visited one time just sit for 2mins and said the same things(ie; about tour package) that time i was in a critical condition after two weeks FIL called me and said that they are inseted lots of photos in fb &don't ask me about my health .after four weeks DH father's relatives(very nice peoples) came to my home to saw me then that time they said that my ILS told to them that i am fine and i don't have any health pbm.But the good part is my doctor(gyn) is the neighbor of DH aunts so she discussed very thing about me and that's why they came to know that i was hospitalized.now me and my DH are staying in USA daily my DH call his parents its ok for me but i didn't call them... they are staying in my house(gave my parents) in India and using my utilities(they don't have any manners) i don't like this i can't tell directly to them we r planning to go back to India. Under my expense they are living... so for what purpose i want to obey them.they don't like me my question is then why they are staying under my expense so with in two weeks we are going to india.they are living in a luxuries life bcz my hus spent his half of salary for them. i don't like them to stay with me bcz ILS are
    1.leading a luxuries life(eg: bought food from hotels(which i don't like i daily preparing food for me,DH,kid),spa,MIL- beauty saloon,watching seials(don't help me)
    2.home expense above 45000rs (current bill,land phone bill,three additional mobile phones,water bill)
    for me home expense in us $150(current bill, phone bill,water bill)
    3.ILS every time go to tour yearly spending lakhs
    for me don't take any tour package
    4.ILS don't like to go to relatives house that time they went to vist some states they don't allow dh or me to visit relatives houses
    for me iam maintaing relation ship(i have lots of relatives,frnds)
    5.near to my home(india) neighbors don't like them when ever they saw me they are complaining about iam maintaing a strong relation ship with neighbours
    6.MIL was suffering from mental depression(some times get violent) 10 years ownwords she have this but they are hiding this from others(FIL told me about her illness)
    for me iam affaired to stay with her recently doc told that she have attacking mentality
    7.FIL always drinking alcohol and always say wrong words about me
    8.ILS don't like to go to temple or pray
    for me and DH praying god is routine and visiting temples
    iam leading a simple life,don't want to waste too much money,really like a small life

give me some tips to conceive my about this.... really iam help less want some ones help now my mind is fully empty :bonk:bonk

Last edited: May 26, 2013

2. pavithrakutty

Re: ILS are really irritating

help me whenever i put any post you gave me good tips:)

3. daffny

daffny Silver IL'ite

what does your husband say in this? does he want to stay with his parents or not? it is very difficult to manage inlaws when you dont have any support from your husband's side.

1 person likes this.
  4. pavithrakutty

my is a pre k g student what ever MIL tell he will obey it. he don't rethink it after marriage i changed his life style( before marriage my DH also leaded same life style of ILS) now we are leading a simple life and enjoying but i want to maintain it but i dont know how to convenience my hus....after marriage bought one house (took loan ) and monthly(lakhs) DH is paying for it so my don't have any savings:) thank

Last edited: May 26, 2013
  5. pavithrakutty

if u have same kind of experience share with me:)

6. daffny

daffny Silver IL'ite

see whether you can stay in first floor of your house and your in laws in ground floor. staying together will be very difficult at this condition as per what you have explained here. request/plead/threaten/blackmail ......or in whatever possible way you can convince your husband for this, do it before you go there.

1 person likes this.