Initiative to start coffee mornings

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Abu Dhabi' started by Richa_05, Mar 25, 2009.

1. vishy

vishy Bronze IL'ite

Thanks Richa

Happy to know that you were waiting for my response. You made me feel important. Believe me - its a great feeling. I'm cool with it Richa. The idea sounds good. Lets start somewhere!!

Vishy

2. Richa_05

Richa_05 Senior IL'ite

Hi Aharia, Geetanjali, Nandini.......and everybody who are interested.

Are you interested in meeting some day next week.........this is an update after Vishy and me spoke today morning. Waiting to hear from you all.

Revathi, I agree it'll be a bit difficult for you considering Vandana's routine, but give your feedback on what can be suitable for you. We would like to have you too.

Have a gr8 weekend.

3. Mallie

Mallie Senior IL'ite

Hi Richa, Nandhin, Aharia and all dear friends

I like this idea very much. Kudos to Richa to bring up with something like this, and may be this can even be the starting point of some high profile groups....may be Iam a bit dreamy, but you never know,anything big usally start small, and only drops make a ocean.

But Rich...pls give me some time for me to put in any ideas as guest have arrived in my house from India and Malaysia, and I am gonna be busy for the next 1 month. But sure I will keep track what is happening in the thread, but if I happen to miss something hope my good friend will remind me thru PM or any means.

Ok dear gotto to serve lunch for the guests, see you all.

Have a nice weekend and enjoy this occasional wonderful weather we are witnessing today.

4. nandinibabu

nandinibabu Bronze IL'ite

Dear Richa,

yes! we can decide it but let the other friends also can come and put their suggetions here..till that we can waitna..

5. Richa_05

Richa_05 Senior IL'ite

Thank you Mallie for your kind words. Well, I didn't know that you were also busy with guests now. I had an inkling that you were expecting some guests from India and Malaysia, as I recall now, but didn't know that they have already arrived. Of course, you may join us at your own convenience, in the meantime, we'll keep updating you with the latest happenings.

Aharia and Revathi.......you guys also take your time. I know Aharia has her in-laws visiting her and Revathi has a small kid. So, though we cannot imagine having fun without you all, let's see how it goes and we'll definitely keep you all in the loop. This goes for all the Abu Dhabi enthusiastic ILites..........we do hope you all can make it but for some reason or another if you can't, join in as and when you can. You all are always welcome, more than welcome. :thumbsup

6. nandinibabu

Hi Mallie,

we can understand that u are busy with inviting ur guests..but u must try to join us in the next meet..take care..

bye,

nandini..

Last edited: Mar 26, 2009
  7. Richa_05

Richa_05 Senior IL'ite

Hi Nandini,
    Yeah! definitely........it's only after we gather a good no. of ILites, we'll move on........interested members like Mallie and Aharia who have guests to entertain for now, and Revathi who cannot commit to a fixed time due to obvious reasons regarding her daughter, we very well know that they would join us eventually, so for now we can just have a 'warm-up' morning meet........so that we get into the groove and get things going........and of course, our other ILites can join as and when as per their convenience.

This we are going to do either fortnightly or monthly, depending on what we all decide on.........so, it's long term, inshallah! Let's start with next week just to get going........what say?

8. rupashruti

rupashruti Senior IL'ite

Hi richa
    i would also love to join you all in this meet , i would also prefer that it should be at home as vishy rightly said that we will all be quite consious about the surroundings , would love to meet you all once again and make this a great success again
    regards
    rupashruti

9. Arabudupi

Arabudupi Bronze IL'ite

Oyye girlzzz.... i can see another meet in the making.... :whistle Richa, you seem to have forgotten your first friend here in indusladies.. Didnt see the name anywhere though I cant make it anyway during the mornings.Ghar aayi to bhi coffee nahi poocha tu ne..:cry:. You should think of having it sometime in the evenings once in a while too so that working people like us dont miss out completely...

Have fun, all....:party

10. nandinibabu

Hi Akka,

are u feeling better now?..How is ur fever?..

yes! we have to consider the working ladies timing also..How can we leave u?!! :bowdown

Hey! Richa, u must take this point also to decide the meet..

Have a nice weekend,

cheers..