Inhumanity

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by RatnaMalliswari, Jul 18, 2021.

1. RatnaMalliswari

RatnaMalliswari Gold IL'ite

Today morning I was reading online news,Three puppies, thrown from the first floor of a college building by a man, actually in Hyderabad from the last week heavy rains,the mother dog might have carried the puppies to the first floor of the college to protect them from the heavy rains. She would have never imagined that her puppies will be thrown from the building.Poor mother dog,she might never expected such cruel behaviour from human being.I felt really bad,but god is in other human form who saved these puppies.They got a second chance at life after the locals came together to construct a makeshift shelter to protect them from the heavy rains.I really thank god because
    they did not suffer any major injuries, but were not moving due to shock,mother dog trying to revive one of the puppies which was in an unconscious state due to shock.
    I did not understand why to abuse animal?they don't have any amenities which we have for us,poor dog mother was protecting it's puppies,other day there was news about cows are being fed with plastic,they suffered badly and doctors were shocked after investigation.We human beings having so much intelligence to innovate something,it doesn't mean we can dominate on the other creatures, please don't forget this earth belongs to all creatures not we alone.They can't speak language like us it doesn't mean that they don't have right to live,even they have love and affection among them,they even share with us.Then why can't we?
    Harming nature itself showing us such pandemic affect.How many more lesson we human beings need to learn,is that not enough?
    Regards
    Ratna

2. Hopikrishnan

Hopikrishnan Platinum IL'ite

The Corona Virus is indeed teaching us a good lesson. Unfortunately CV is not a good enough teacher. The world population clock is still ticking positive, instead of going negative. As more idiots are born than they die, we are doomed to make more mistakes, and take harsher punishments.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2021
    RatnaMalliswari likes this.
  3. RatnaMalliswari

RatnaMalliswari Gold IL'ite

Hello
    Yes I accept what you said.Incident which I posted,they would have taken some other way to vacate dog and puppies instead harming and hurting them.How much fear and pain it would have under went for such kind of behaviour.I really pity them.
    Regards
    Ratna