"Infractions" system introduced!

Discussion in 'Site Help & FAQs' started by Induslady, May 2, 2007.

1. beniwalnikita

beniwalnikita New IL'ite

Dear IL,

Thanks for your suggestion. will proceed accordingly but would like to inform you that the message I posted as private message had all the points that are really important for anybody to understand & think about proposal I have.

As you say & if it is like a rule that has to be followed I will follow but I am afraid for not being able to approach & give right understanding to people that ways.

My fear was not that people will start copying my business idea but that people may take wrong advantage i.e. like they may start working with someone with not be enough fair with them at times in terms of payments to the counterparts. My thoughts are based on my strong vendor base & my ability to make things happen in stream of my proposal.

I duly respect your experience regarding this rule on this form. No matter how genuine my case can be but for sure I understand it is not possible for you to make a rule for me.

Do you suggest making my business profile on indusladies will help? Thanks in advance for your suggestion.

Warm regards,

Nikita

2. beniwalnikita

beniwalnikita New IL'ite

Dear IL,

I am waiting to hear from you on above.

Please let me have your suggestions.

thank you so much.

Warm regards,

Nikita

3. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Nikita,

Yes, I think you should give it a try in the Entrepreneurs forum or Work from home forum. I am sure it will only help if at all, never hurts.

4. beniwalnikita

beniwalnikita New IL'ite

Hi IL!

Thanks for your message. will go for it.

warm regards,

Nikita