Information about Dr.Vikas Sharma (Homeopath in Chandigarh)

Discussion in 'Northern and Central Indian States' started by Urvashi2009, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Urvashi2009

Urvashi2009 New IL'ite

Hi,

I am in urgent need of information on Dr. Vikas Sharma a homeopath in Chandigarh. I stay in Bangalore and have no way of figuring out if this doctor is good or even reliable.

I have heard that he treats autism and I'd like to consult him for my 5 year old son. If anyone has any information about this doctor please drop me a line asap.

Thanks,
    Urvashi

2. Mahajanpragati

Mahajanpragati Platinum IL'ite

hi,
    i am replying rather late but still........
    i know this doctor personally & was treated successfully by him when i suffered piles after the birth of my kids.
    he has large outshore patients & has his own website.
    his father SK Sharma is also a homepathic doctor but i think does not practise now because of old age.8 yrs back my hubby suffered from bad cough which did not get cured by allopathy......then he tried Dr sharma's medicine for 6-8 mths & was cured.

i am not sure if he has any cure for autism but you can chk the website.....
    pragati

3. geetharamadas

geetharamadas New IL'ite

Hi Urvashi, Did you get an appointment with Vikas Sharma? I got mine with him for my 23 month old! I am as worried as you were. Can you please respond if you did and if it was successful!! Thanks! Really appreciate your reply!
    Geetha

4. sirivenu

sirivenu New IL'ite

Hi Urvashi and geetharamadas,

any of you had visited or have gone through his treatment for autism ? i am also on the same line, looking for autism treatment.

5. sonyveersony

sonyveersony New IL'ite

Hi everyone,
    Dr Ketan Patel is one of the best name for Autism. Just type Autism and Dr Ketan Patel and u will get the answer. I went to dr vikash 1.5yrs back for my 2.5yr old kid suffering from autism but it was useless.
    Regards
    Sony

6. abhilashapawar

abhilashapawar New IL'ite

hi friends, i have talked to this doctor recently.. got a telephonic appointment.. and about to start treatement for my son who has been diagnosed as PDD-NOS..it is mild ......he tells me to spend more time with my child and simulate more in addition to medications given.

7. purveesingh

purveesingh New IL'ite

abhilasha plz share your experience of treatment from this doctor for your son. It will be great help for us.

8. soniasantosh

soniasantosh New IL'ite

Hi Abhilasha,

Can you pls suggest if any help from treatment from Dr. Vikas Sharma

9. soniasantosh

soniasantosh New IL'ite

Hi Purvee

Can you pls suggest if any help from treatment from Dr. Vikas Sharma

10. yoursjatinder

yoursjatinder New IL'ite

Please tell me about Dr. Sharma. My son is 2.5 year old with autism. Can I treat my son from Dr. Sharma ???? plz reply