1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Info required on apartments in Newark, Bear, Wilmington Area

Discussion in 'Indians in Wilmington' started by sunsim3, Jan 8, 2015.

1. barbiek

barbiek New IL'ite

Hi priya here is the news...we are going for cavalier apartments next week and if u want to go for the same apartment next availability is nov15 for 2bed 2bath.and regarding preschool we are looking for Elsmere church preschool for my son.hope we meet eachother in future and all the best for ur future

2. barbiek

barbiek New IL'ite

i can also suggest u to check for christiana meadows or village at canterbury.school bell , apple chase ,top of the hill are also good choice but pretty expensive.i heard about some bad reviews in cavalier but my hubby chose that as there are more indians and commute is good for his office n preschool as he can save sometime.cavalier apartments are covering gas n heat too.and we would defintely prefer cooking gas over electric .these reasons made us choose cavalier.

3. barbiek

barbiek New IL'ite

Hi life123 ,i'm new to Delaware and looking for friends.

4. chanduselva1

chanduselva1 New IL'ite

Thanks for the reply sruthi. Hope to meet u in future. Will let u know once we finalized the apt n school.

5. barbiek

barbiek New IL'ite

Hi priya h r u?just checking on you ..did u take any advancement in deciding the apartment n when ur moving in .

6. chanduselva1

chanduselva1 New IL'ite

Hi sruthi, I'm fine. My husband looking for Christians meadows and Brandywine apt. Wil choose from these two. As u told private schools r bit expensive. So not able to decide on that part. We will be shifting by Nov ya. U shifted to the apt? Liked the place? Keep in touch.

7. meetmegs

meetmegs New IL'ite

Hi all, we are moving to Wilmington, De. My husband's work place is in Wilmington. Looking for good community with lots of Indians around. I have a 4 year old son.