info about sboa cbse school

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by deeparaghu, Nov 29, 2007.

1. Jean Augustine

Jean Augustine New IL'ite

Yes.Even tho the class is with many kids they have a system to teach and leave the child to go thro the lesson in the class and clear doubts.There is not much home work.but have cycle tests which make the child thorough The intelligent children can do really well.My niece studied there is an MBA working for IMRB Bangalore.My nephews are both post graduate engineers working in USA and Wipro Germany One has been awarde as an young scientist who will be interviewed by CNN on 23rdOne got an open seat in CMC Vellore and i have great regards for the school.The discipline is also good.
    Jean Augustine
    Kilpauk
    Chennai 10

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2010
  2. Jean Augustine

Jean Augustine New IL'ite

Yes.Even tho the class is with many kids they have a system to teach and leave the child to go thro the lesson in the class and clear doubts.There is not much home work.but have cycle tests which make the child thorough The intelligent children can do really well.My niece studied there is an MBA working for IMRB Bangalore.My nephews are both post graduate engineers working in USA and Wipro Germany One has been awarde as an young scientist who will be interviewed by CNN on 23rdOne got an open seat in CMC Vellore and i have great regards for the school.The discipline is also good.
    Jean Augustine
    Kilpauk
    Chennai 10

3. AyeshaSadique

AyeshaSadique New IL'ite

hi
    we are also planning to relocate back to chennai this year...and we are trying our luck in the cbse schools in annanagar area..iam told the application forms will be given only in march...recommendation from a state bank official is a plus point...and i think we need to pay atleast 30 thousand indian Rs and however seats will be allotted only if there is a vacancy in the class admission sought for

4. vasumathy2002in

vasumathy2002in New IL'ite

Hello all,

This is Vasumathy currently at Sunnyvale, CA USA. My daughter is doing her Pre K at school Sunyvale, CA. We are moving the 1st week of Jan 2009 to Chennai We will be mostly around Annanagar and wanted to get some advise on admissions into LKG in middle of the year in Schram academy or any other schools? Do you have any experiences on this ? Appreciate any answers on this regard. Thanks a lot in advance.. Have a very nice day ladies...

Regards
    Vasumathy

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2009
  5. mintodd

mintodd New IL'ite

can any one give me idea about which board is "sboa school anna salai, chennai" is affiliated to?? its important...
    and thankyou.

6. Suhaguru

Suhaguru Bronze IL'ite

Hi ,

SBOA school is in Anna nagar - it has CBSE and Matriculation. Not heard of one in Anna salai.

7. ksrividya

ksrividya New IL'ite

Please tell me about admission in SBOA JC for VII standard, School Bus facilities and academic standard