Infertility struggles & Success stories

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by sonal, Feb 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vidhya Mohan

Vidhya Mohan Senior IL'ite

Hi All..
    Out of my eagerness :bonki did a HPT today morning(today is my 36th day). The HPT result was positive...i feel like jumping...:hiya:2thumbsup:. As Vasumathy said i shud not take this positive result to my heart till i count my 45 days.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2010
  2. baru15

baru15 Senior IL'ite

Re: TTC progress and two weeks wait...

Hi Ladies/Vasu,

I have been a silent reader reading all your TTC stories and struggles we ladies went through.I have been TTC for 5yrs.suffered with PCOS for 5 long years and atlast against my doctor wishes (USA) I underwent Lap in July in India.My LMP was on Aug3rd. I tested HPK on Aug29th-result was negative,I was devasted at that time,felt like I will not become a mother even after what i went through.so waited for 2WW(as vasu suggested).passing these 2WW was one of the horrible phase in my life
    Took again HPK on 14th sep....I got +ve:spin.coludnt believe my eyes so did the test again the next morning with diff brand..one more +ve...Today I went to see my gynec,did U/S and she told I am 6weeks 1 day.
    Just thought of sharing this good news with you guys.Ladies who r TTC...lots of lots of lots of baby dust

Thank You Indusladies, I have learnt alot for this forum.

regards,
    Baru

3. nithyadavidson

nithyadavidson Bronze IL'ite

Hi all,

Finally my day has come (I believe so). Took pregancy test it was +ve .:biglaughWent to Dr . Did scan and found out that I am in the end of 6th week. Still not taken the heart beat. Hoping for the best. Thanks to you all for your support :cheers.
    Baby dust to all

4. priya4prabhu

priya4prabhu Silver IL'ite

hey TTC ladies...

i have been a silent reader for quite a long time.... I am in a small village in germany... IL WAS the only support for all my 2WW. And today I am too happyyyyyyyy to write this post having my positive HCG test... Thanks for all the blessings...

baby dust to all the ladies.............
    Priya

5. rosenav

rosenav Silver IL'ite

OMG I got two Bright lines............. YES YES YES Its positive :banana

I have an appointment with my gynec to confine my pregnancy but the HPT shows positive :)
    (fingers crossed)
    Thank you all for sooooooooo much of support will keep you posted!!

Baby dust to all!!

6. Ums

Ums Senior IL'ite

Hello iLites,

Thanks for your inputs!! I did my HPT after 3 days of actual menstrual start date and to my surprise witnessed two vertical lines :)
    Planning to visit the gynec after completing 35 days.
    Thanks again for your suggestions!!

7. mssweety

mssweety New IL'ite

Hello Ladies,

I know it has been a long time since I visted this site. I have been busy. We just bought a house and it took me a while to set everything up and I was busy.

While I was busy with the house and I was not paying any attention to TTC, guess what happend :) I do have a news for you guys. I'm 10 weeks pregnant. I just had my first ultrasound yesterday and everything seems fine. The baby was very active yesterday and was moving around like crazy.

Both of us are very excited since we were trying for 1 year. I found out exactly after 1 year that I'm pregnant. Both of the families are looking forward to the big day.

I always said that god will listen to us one day and that day has come for me and I'm sure it will come for everyone else too.

I wish all the ladies look luck with their TTC journey and hopefully will hear good news soon.

Take care,

Regards,

Sweety

8. Happysoul1234

Happysoul1234 Gold IL'ite

Hi Friends,

Hope all are well. Technically I dont belong to this group bec. I am not TTC but have been in the past and kept up with all the goings-on.

I was pcos and ttc for 2 years. Periods showed up 3-4 times per year and had sperm issues as well. Clomid did not work, finally did an IUI with injectibles that took the first time around thankfully and have a 15 month old now.

Somehow after the birth of my son my periods became regular, showing up every 35-42 days on average. I could not figure out why. And this month, they showed up after 31 days. So I started thinking abt why this hapenned and I want to share my findings with all of you.

1. Lost a lot of weight after the delivery due to BF. That made my periods regular, showing up every 5 weeks on average. Once I put on some weight, they showed up every 6 weeks instead. So for those of us with pcos, weight control is a big factor.

2. For past 1.5 months I have been drinking fenugreek water every day. I soak abt 1 tablespoon seeds overnight, drink the water the next morning and refill the glass. Use the same seeds for 2-3 days and start afresh. This I think brought my cycle down to 31 days.
    I had been doing this to maintain my milk supply but instead it made my cycle more regular! I would encourage all my TTC friends who have pcos to try this. It worked for me beautifully!

Pooja

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2010
  9. dharshiniusa

dharshiniusa Bronze IL'ite

Fertility treatment - success stories

Dear ILs,
    i have already posted about pcods and how to overcome.im my previous threads..mantra is weight loss...
    things helped me to conceive were:
    i was trying to conceive for 2 years..my mil kept asking every month as i had irregular periods she will start asking a week before itself i used to get so stressed u dont believe girls she will cry every time i am not conceiving..and on top of that she will tell..what sin i made i dont have grand son.. i tolerated about a year then i really felt i will suicide!!
    i started chanting lalitha sahasarnamam every friday...some miracle happened me and my dear hubby moved to US after 6 months..now the torture is only thro internet she keeps asking but not directly involved..i can understand she is too old and anxious..by ttc itself was stress but still god was with me
    now things i did that helped me conceive
    1) I ignored whoever says " i dont conceive'...i didnot take it to heart before that i took it heart and i cried
    2)i told o myself "i will conceive soon'...i tell it like my breath everytime i breathe i feel positive thought i am going to conceive
    3)reduced my weight..how?
    this positive thought of mine drived me to workout more..more...more...reduced 13 kgs in 3 months
    4)while reducing i got ovulation kit--the clear blue and copnceived at first cycke itself!!!
    5)i kept hearing to lalitha sahasranamam daily morning available in
    www.devotionalsongs .com
    believe in god...he will give baby in right time..thanks to my mil she was indirectly responsible for my success..u all wont believe if i say i never got my periods without taking pills!!!....only after my weight reduction and positive thought it happened
    "if i can conceive with severe pcod why wont u conceive"
    best wishes and prayers for u all to conceive soon
    i will keeep u all posted:thumbsup

Baarbie and meenakunti like this.
  10. omnam

omnam Platinum IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

With no hopes with last cycle, I was waiting for my period ( was due on 6th Dec) and new cycle hope. I was googling for ovulation kit to help me this cylce. I had no symptoms to update in this Thread. But to my surprise i missed my period, which never happened. We decided to wait for a week that is till 13-Dec but my dh was sleepless due to excitement and insisted me to check on Thalivar B'day (12th Dec) . And the news is I AM PREGNANT.

With no symptoms this month and rollercoaster life I was surprised. Everything was against me. I lost my very good job this year, rejected in interviews, all i had was depression. I think after closing many doors God has given me this new hope or it was predecided by God to take good care of myself.

I couldnt beleive my eyes to see pink line. We didnt inform my ILs and parents till it was confirmed by Doctor.

Thanks ladies for all support and prayers. I have learnt so many things here esp. about ovulation time (to calculate fertile days).

Baby dust to all.

Love Omnam

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.