Indusladies.com in Tamil Times - Mumbai Edition

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by geeta_sathish, Dec 16, 2007.

1. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sunkan,

All that we need is single minded devotion and determination to reach the last rung of the ladder. Anybody who follows this principle will definitely achieve what he wants to achieve. I am not sure If I am worth of the lavish praises from you, but, all that I can say is I will always try to do my best in all my endeavors.

2. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mals,

That's simply great. I know how difficult it is to get press coverage. I tried with several mags and could not get it through. But you did it! Congratulations great lady.

I am thrilled because I wrote the entire piece in Tamil. And it has come out fully without being tampered with by the editors. (except that my name has been misspelt as Varaletti வரலெட்டி That's perfectly okay especially considering the fact that they did not disturb the original article.

I owe you gratitude as a fellow ILite for getting the coverage and as a writer for having my writings published without any changes.

Thanks, Mals.

Love,

PS: are you very busy these days? Am not able to see you in HE?

3. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Sridhar,

Have I achieved something which is so difficult, I am wondering!!! Sri, me too was worried about editing of the post, (you have touched the right pulse!!). Thank God it did not happen!!! Oh!! Ho!! You have written that article.. Friend, I cannot read Tamil, so cannot comment on it but am sure it would be a golden piece same as your tales which you pen so lovingly for us.

Regarding HE, I have not hit the 6th episode.

I do not read HE in haste. I give myself ample of time, before I hit on it. I have been very tied up last week and just hop in and out of IL (Local Champion Responsibilities !!!). Will be out of Mumbai for the next two days.

Am moving to HE now... :coffee:coffee:coffee:coffee:coffee

4. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Hey Malspie livewire!

That's a great job indeed. I congratulate you on this latest achievement and thank you for doing the same. :cheers

BTW....hush hush...please pass me that manna you seem to drink, I could need that special energy booster :))
    Anyways, good going lady.

L, Kamla

5. UshaV

UshaV New IL'ite

Wow! What a write up and what an effort by malsji!

Truly Awesome!!

Being a part of indusladies is a learning experience for me!

My heartiest wishes to malsji and sridhar sir.

Usha

6. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mals
    A great job indeed! Having moved with a few press friends, I know how difficult it is to get any exposure in the press. What you have done is remarkable Mals! The write up is very nice too
    Sri

7. Meenaneelakantan

Meenaneelakantan Bronze IL'ite

Dear Mals
    Hats off for ur efforts :hatsoff...U remain to be a huge inspiration to all of us!!!
    Great!! Keep Going...

Love
    Meena

8. indhusri

indhusri Bronze IL'ite

Dear Mals ,
    You have done a wonderful service to our dear IL ! Congrats ! I enjoy reading all your fbs ( in many forums ) .Really very nice ! Ur reply to Sunkan ( in this thread ) impressed me :
    " All that we need is single minded devotion and determination to reach the last rung of the ladder. Anybody who follows this principle will definitely achieve what he wants to achieve. " Nice advice ! I'm happy that you like my hubby's ( varalotti) writings !
    Affly ,
    Indhu .

9. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

My Dear Kamla,

We should always do what we can do, thats what I did. I had it in the back of my mind for the past three months, but wanted to approach the right person so that it gets done in A SINGLE VISIT. God was great and it happened...

Thanks for the lovely comments, I have lapped it up fully.

Bye11

10. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Usha and Meena,

Thanks for your words of encouragement.

Usha, you can call me malspie or mals... O.K.