Indusladies.com in Tamil Times - Mumbai Edition

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by geeta_sathish, Dec 16, 2007.

1. geeta_sathish

geeta_sathish Senior IL'ite

Hi,

Great news to share with you all once again.

Because of our Gold ILite and local champion Malspie's efforts our Indusladies.com has featured in Tamil Times - Mumbai in their Nov 25th 2007 sunday edition. :cheers

Because of her sincere efforts and follow-ups, we can now hope to see many new ILites from Mumbai area. Lets all get ready to welcome our new members who join our community after reading this article.

I have enclosed the article as an attachment to this message.

Dear Malspie - All credit goes to you for getting this done. We can't thank you enough for helping to get more press coverage and more membership for our wonderful website. Thanks to your hardwork, we will now have more members, which means more contributions and qualitative exchange of information. Please keep up your hard work and dedication to IL. Many thanks to you again.:hatsoff

:party

Attached Files:

2. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear IL'ites,

Please join me in thanking the efforts of our Local Champion Malspie, in getting the word about our community spread through this article publised in Tamil Times - Mumbai.

Malspie, our sincere thanks to you for all your efforts in getting this article to the press in Mumbai.

Hope we get lots of Mumbai'ites join our community.

Geetha,

Thanks for posting this news here.

Malathy

3. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Hi Mals
    :clap:clap....Thanks for the effort. Looking forward to more members from Mumbai.

Good yaar. I m sure, more or us will be inspired to do what u did..to spread the word about our family, IL..

Thanks to Geetha for the post :hatsoff

bye

4. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mals,
    Inspite of being a Busybee, working for a MNC & running your own consultancy services, you are emerging a Queen Bee in your commitment to IL, as a local champion.
    It is not at all easy to get a write up in a local newspaper, I know, having gone through it once myself!
    Great going, my Apple Pie !
    Good Luck, God Speed in your endeavour to take IL to top !
    Love,
    Chits.

5. Aarushi

Aarushi Platinum IL'ite

Great going IL and great job Mals!! :2thumbsup:

6. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear mals,
    congrats yaar, in your busy schedule you have been able to touch one main point that circulates all over, you need a great ambition and mental make up to do these kind of things, and i have seen all these qualities plenty in you, i join you in celebration and expecting many mumbai ilites here ...sunkan :cheers

7. Anushiv

Anushiv Senior IL'ite

Dear I L'ites,

I too join you all in wishing Malspie for her effort in making our site popular!

Best wishes to you Mals:party

8. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Malathy and Geetha,

It was a small step from me to promote the growth of the site in Mumbai. I will try my best to use my influence to turn the tide in our favour. My problem is I do not manage to get time to pursue my personal work.

In one of the posts I had committed to take IL to the press and Malspie always stands by her commitments. It was that simple.

The humorous side of the whole episode is the guy with whom I was following up must be THANKING HIS STARS ON THE DAY IT WAS PUBLISHED. I was stuck to him LIKE A LEECH, to meet the SUNDAY EDITION so that I can reach to all Ba's Ma's Aaiyis' Amma's Mom's Mai's; sisters and friends.

The Editor had promised me that he would take it to the press a little earlier than the actual published day. I was depressed when the article did not come up, then the Parasite in me flew out to suck all their blood till it got published.

Also thanks for understanding my time constraint and cropping the image to be viewer friendly.

I will do my best whenever I can.

Bye!!!

9. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Chits,

Thanks a lot for those lovely praises. Your words of appreciation has always encouraged me to give my best shot. As you say, it was not so easy, but all that matters is the end result.

With lots of love and Regards from
    Your Apple Pie!!!

10. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Saraswati, Aarushi and Anu,

Friends like you maketh MALSPIE!!!!

Bye!!!