1. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Liked anything that you read here? You may nominate it as the Finest Posts!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Indusladies.com 5th Anniversary is Today!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Induslady, Mar 29, 2010.

1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear IL’ites,

Today is the 5th Anniversary of Indusladies.com. As in the past few years, the site grew very nicely last year. Recently, we announced that IL has more than 1Million posts and that more than 5 Lakh Women visit this site on a monthly basis.

More than the size of the site, the fact that we were able to absorb this growth without seriously degrading the friendly and helpful nature of our community is what we all should be proud of. For that achievement, I have to thank the 40+ Moderators, Local Champions and Greeters who work tirelessly to ensure that the quality of the site is maintained and enhanced. Every year, I repeat the fact that we don’t pay these individuals. It is a passion and a labor of love for them and it shows in the care they take towards their forums.

As a small token of appreciation for their tireless efforts, I wish to gift them* the below hand-painted decorative wall hanging from Orissa. (Moderators, I hope you like it and that it finds a place in your home!)

Last year was a balanced year in many ways. We did a lot of infrastructural investments. We also did some very interesting contests for Mother's Day, International Women's Day, Get in Shape 2010 etc. As we look forward, there are tremendous opportunities for us. Forum is our mainstay and it will continue to grow and thrive. However, we want to experiment with a variety of content types and see which one is of interest to our audience here. Stay tuned!

Today, we are also making changes to allow discussions within social groups. Please see the related announcement here.

Once again, Thank you for a great year!

Malathy

2010 IL Moderators Gift1.jpg

* If you have been a moderator for at least 3 months within the past 1 year, please send your shipping address to support AT Indusladies.com. We can ship it to an address either in India or in the US.

2. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ilites
    Wish you all Happy Anniversay.

Dear Malathy
    Wow 5 lakh women visit this site on monthly basis, that is really cool.
    Thank you for giving us such wonderful platform to all the ladies here to explore ourself without any free or guilt in mind.
    I have learnt a lot from here but never fail to help my fellow Ilites when in need of help. Becoz that is what I got from here the very 1st time I joined this site. When I joined here I was very depressed and it is becoz of this site and my dear friends who got me back to myself.
    Sharing and helping is the beauty of this site. Which will be cherished through out my life. We go through such unforgetful experience here that one cannot forget.
    Be in any part of the world and all the ladies come forward in time of need. This I experience when I was sick here last year and was surprised to get calls from all over to know how I am.
    I have made such wonderful friends here who will be always there in my heart for ever. Thank you ladies/gentlemen for being my friend.

Thank you Malathy for the beautiful gift and having faith in us and guiding us all when we are in need of it.

To all my ILites on this wonderful day
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 29, 2010
  3. raagini

raagini Silver IL'ite

4. Meenamohan

Meenamohan Silver IL'ite

WOW !!! CONGRATS INDUS LADIES !!!! I am so proud to be associated with you all !!! Thanks and Wishes to you all towards spreading happiness in all life.

5. prabha1

prabha1 Bronze IL'ite

Congragulations

it is a great pleasure we are one of the team
    of indus ladies.

All the best

6. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Cpngrats to IL on the completion of 5 years! It seems that it is just yesterday tht I becme a member and started to get friends here. Now IL is 5, wow.
    In these years, I have learnt a lot , spent some beautiful moments , got help when most needed and most important one is I got some lasting friendships thro IL. I cherish all of them dearly too.
    I wish IL all the best and Malathy and Jey, I thank you for making it possible. Also, I congratulate all the moderators for their work to keep this frum what it is today.

7. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

Proud to be part of this family.Letz keep going ladies :cheers

Attached Files:

8. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

Dear All ILites,
    Congratulations for this success!!! 5 lakh women visits a month, wow!! huge statistics. This can't be achieved over a night and took 5 outstanding years and you are all the reason for today's site growth.
    Really proud to be a part of it and this site really makes my day everyday since 2008. I didn't miss any single day without loggingin except on those if I dont have any access at all.

Dear Malathy and Jey,
    Thanks alot for giving us such a wonderful platform to share ILite's issues, problems, showcase their talents and arts, what not!! This is just one stop site for everything wrt ladies. Atleast I can't go anywhere if I hung on to this site.
    Our IL is 5 years baby now with all your efforts!!!Lets bring her up for 100 more years!!
    Long live IL!!!

9. Deepali_deepali

Deepali_deepali Gold IL'ite

:party:party
    <!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->
    <!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->
    <!--[if gte vml 1]><v:shapetype id="_x0000_t75" coordsize="21600,21600" o:spt="75" o:preferrelative="t" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" filled="f" stroked="f"> <v:stroke joinstyle="miter"/> <v:formulas> <v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"/> <v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"/> <v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"/> <v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"/> <v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"/> <v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"/> <v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"/> <v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"/> <v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"/> <v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"/> <v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"/> <v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"/> </v:formulas> <v:path o:extrusionok="f" gradientshapeok="t" o:connecttype="rect"/> <o:lock v:ext="edit" aspectratio="t"/> </v:shapetype><v:shape id="_x0000_i1025" type="#_x0000_t75" style='width:225pt; height:225pt'> <v:imagedata src="file:///C:/DOCUME~1/ADMINI~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_image001.png" o:title=""/> </v:shape><![endif]--><!--[if !vml]-->CONGRATULATIONS TO IL AND FELLOW ILITES..

I'M PROUD TO BE AN ILITE..

LOVE YOU IL.

THANKS TO MALATHY AND JAY..
    <!--[endif]-->

Last edited: Mar 29, 2010
  10. karunamurty

karunamurty Bronze IL'ite

CONGRATULATIONS INDUS LADIES ON ITS FIFTH ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!! A very very proud moment for all the members of IL. :cheers

Attached Files: