Indusladies 11th Anniversary - Tell Us What Is Most Exciting!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Induslady, Mar 29, 2016.

1. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

hey thanks for tagging me.
    s i too like the new IL. ones again congrats to all IL.

2. twinklingstar

twinklingstar Gold IL'ite

My hearty wishes to all the IL admin team for making this incredible site and also congratulations for completing beautiful 11 years. as i m not too old with site so dont know about past changes but the recent one is classic...the @username is wonderful as we can get the attention of person and options are also displayed where chances to go wrong is less. also the text display and font is very sober that previous one. it looks very neat and simple. the trophies are also good addition at it will motivate members to share and comment some valuable information rather than just commenting for sake of reply.
    smilies are good but i like few from older version hope can get them here..
    the notification/alerts are also very carefully and wonderfully modified giving immediate information about likes or comments..
    also what i love in new feature is the status of members...we can read it just by right click. also we get information about the member immediately instead of going into the page details.
    overall i really like IL as here i see so many good friends who are ready for help and are real stress reliever. i feel lucky to be part of such group...thanks admin team once again .. all the best for coming year too..:blush:

Induslady likes this.
  3. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear @Induslady ,

Sorry, I thought it was part of the 'Avatar' and did not verify it.

Thanks a lot for your clarification.

No, I was not referring to "Members online now list".

4. lakshmikguru

lakshmikguru Gold IL'ite

My Best wishes for 11th Anniversary.Congrats @Induslady to taking this forum a successful one.

After i joined this forum,i had get the confidence and learning lot of things.Best wishes for celebrating more and more anniversaries in future.

i like all the current features.so,i have no idea to share the new one.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
  5. DeepaliMohite

DeepaliMohite Senior IL'ite

Congratulations Indusladies and am proud to be the part of this group. I love all the threads posted and visit them as and when needed an advise.

6. curiousgals78

curiousgals78 Gold IL'ite

Congratulations to the Indus ladies group and love being a part of this group. its a constant motivating, fun, caring group and i love spending my time here. love the sleek look and the added features here. the search is a lot better now.

Induslady likes this.
  7. kkdevi

kkdevi Gold IL'ite

Wooow... Great going and Best wishes IL!

Its been 5 yrs since i joined IL,.. though i was quite inactive for a while now getting back.. and very good to see so much has improved and good to see more ILites as well..

My all time favourites is the stories, IL provides a platform for all those aspiring writers out there and get constructive comments.. Every single comment / Like will be so special to it's author, I'm pretty sure about it. So all of it gotten here through IL! Great going IL and very best wishes.. :)

8. Suparni

Suparni Platinum IL'ite

Women's Forum Indus Ladies truly showcases WOMEN POWER, something that is widely talked about but hardly experienced............:cheer:

When women get together, even a casual chat and sharing of experiences, opinions and tips is useful to others.......

Reading various posts only makes me feel better.......Wishing for merrier times ahead in Indus Ladies Group!!!!.........Cheers to our group!!:clap2:

Last edited: Sep 9, 2016