Indusladies 11th Anniversary - Tell Us What Is Most Exciting!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Induslady, Mar 29, 2016.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

I am not able to see who is on line, earlier we could see

Got to know how to go up, did not see earlier

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2016
  2. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

When we go to indusladies.com/forums main page, on the right, there are:
    Latest Replies, New Media, Staff Online Now, Members Online Now, Forum Statistics, Birthdays, Share This Page

If we are in a particular thread page or sub-forum page, on the right, we only see:
    Latest Replies, New Media, Share This Page.

Would be nice to see "Members Online Now" when we are in any page, not just IL forums main page.

Induslady and iyerviji like this.
  3. PriyaSrini

PriyaSrini Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Happy 11th anniversary to the IL team and to all ILites and my warmest wishes for many more fabulous years to come :)

My favourite new feature is the Media and the ease in uploading images.

Thank you Uma @omsrisai for tagging me and I in return tag @chillbreeze

Induslady likes this.
  4. iyerviji

Thank you Rihana dear, love you

Rihana likes this.
  5. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

@suryakala mam, thanks for the tag.

After being with il from the beginning feels like having watched the blooming of the site from a mere 150 members in 2006 or was it 250 by dec 2006, to a whopping 1.8+lakhs today means that there is something here for everyone.

Congrats malathy for the spark that led to this forum, @Jey for the support @Laxmi for all the tech support you have given over the years..and the moderators for doing a wonderful job.(not a easy job.been there done that..)

The first thing that really hits the eye (oh it was what my son asked me "What happened to all those aunties..",) is the header pict..this is so cool, represents the women...

Love the notifications alerts you can't miss that red number on the right corner..
    the watched thread better the email subscriptions.,
    the following and followers,
    the conversations so good to have everything on the same page took me a few minutes to understand,
    and the profile status that allows you to just ping a friend who is not online for many days..to just say that you care..i am sure it would feel good to the recipient. and all the customization at the profile sections a big thumb sup..even the not to be shown online is cool..i am sure there are many who are happy with that option..
    last but not least the unique profile picture for each..loving the owls from @Cheeniya ..and great to see some selfies too..
    the media navigation is so easy..

And congrats on the anniversary, il has been a part of my last decade, that i just browse if i am not able to reply or post much..and i am sure many feel the same way..made some great friends here.
    i would love to tag some of my oldies who peep now and then but don't post much here @SoaringSpirit @Sriniketan @Saraswathipv .. hey guys not necessary that you have to reply, but just wanted to tag you all..

and @SunNaa ; @SGA ..

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2016
  6. chillbreeze

chillbreeze Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hey Priya, thanks for the tag. My favorite features in the new IL are @mentions, profile status, conversations and ofcourse media. Its so easy to upload images now and profile status of members are interesting to read. And I also like that I can post on someone's profile page. Now the list of members online and profile posts can be seen only on the Forums page. It would be great if it is displayed on all pages.

Let me tag @Miracle1000 @BDivya @Mahavid @ashima10

7. iyerviji

Shanvy dear you have written so well about the new IL covering all the points, I am sure you are going to get the award, though I know you have not written for the award

8. Miracle1000

Miracle1000 Platinum IL'ite

Thanks for tagging @chillbreeze

I really love all the features of IL.. Tagging other fiends, Media and Alerts are few among them.. The only problem I face is getting my replies posted twice and i noticed am not the only one facing that issue.. Would be nice if it can be resolved..

Tagging @meerasrini @sreeram @Rith

chillbreeze likes this.
  9. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Thanks @chillbreeze.
    Although i havent made quite a tour , i keep procrastinating that things..i really like the new IL..because
    1. tagging has become easy.
    2.you can see the alerts like Facebook anytime,like in this case i would have to search and rply before but now i can see the alerts anytime if i dnt reply instantly.
    3. there is something called goldiliite and so on...i know since iam gold one. it makes you feel good. iam still to read the meaning. read once but didn dig deep enough
    4. i love the way it looks like...more professional look and when now iam typing here in my office..it looks more like iam working....previously the header was always visible making it difficult to write at all hours...huahhahahah!

chillbreeze likes this.
  10. StrangerLady

StrangerLady Gold IL'ite

thanks for the tag @chillbreeze , The feature i luv the most is the tagging facility the new alert system in place of the notifications, n the reply feature is in the same page of the original post, don have to switch pages. But i miss the old emoticons.

Miracle1000 likes this.