1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Indus Gentle men

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Renu1999, Oct 2, 2008.

1. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

Hehe ... Simply AWESOME, Malyatha !!! :)

2. SiriVeda

SiriVeda Silver IL'ite

Hi Renu,

My husband is really jealous of IL as I spend maximum time here. He also would ask if there is anything called "Indusmen".....

From the time i became a member in IL my life changed dramatically. I am happy to have so many friends to interact with, share talents, discuss problems and a lot more. He knows that I am very happy when I am in IL and never disturbs me, would read some interesting posts, enjoy them along with me and compliment or comment the writeups which I post...

Last edited: Mar 13, 2009
  3. Ashwini007

Ashwini007 New IL'ite

Very true Malyatha....and probably they will organize mens parties and gettogethers and we ladies will get something more to crib about...." My husband is busy with IndusGentleMen most of the time. How do I convince him to get off that ? ":spin

Love,
    Ashwini

4. april1981

april1981 Gold IL'ite

i am new on this site but i must tell u i have to visit this site evryday. u identify with so many problems listed here.i have not told my husband about this site .if i tell he will think i will become a feminist.:rotfl

5. onemoreid

onemoreid New IL'ite

Hi All

Thanks, But my DH is not jealous at all.

Love

6. Priya16

Priya16 IL Hall of Fame

I don't share this with my DH as I don't share lot of things becuase he doesn't have sensitivity to understand me.

7. Mahajanpragati

Mahajanpragati Platinum IL'ite

hi,
    i did keep it a secret initially but later told him about it as i wanted to discuss some thread with him.he is ok about it as IL keeps me happy & busy.
    pragati

8. rr99

rr99 Senior IL'ite

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotflAll the way...

IL is my lil space I can escape into with anonymity & Let loose my innerself...Vent if I need to, Share personal insights & experiences without having to cover for someone or be diplomatic while whining.. After all A girl needs someplace to scream even if its a virtual space...
    While I'm not secretive about IL, this is somethign I dont care to share with him...

9. surya123

surya123 Senior IL'ite

yes i did tell him....... when ever i am browsing something seriously he asks is it indusladiess????? i say yes...... after some days he started calling me 'INDUS LADY!!!!!!!!'

10. depressed

depressed Bronze IL'ite

No, I will never tell my husband that I am a member of IndusLadies. He knows that I log in to this site as a non-member to view forums ...and nothing beyond that.
    There are certain things that I want to keep to myself and I will share with only those who Empathize with me ....

There are certain things that my hubby does not understand... I do not want to make him understand forcibly...I also do not want to put on an "act" and show that I am happy , all the time , no matter what. I cannot pretend that everything is well when it is just the opposite.
    I have this overwhelming desire to express myself...I can express myself without fear, guilt or any repercussions/consequences only in IndusLadies.

I will never tell my husband, no matter how loving,caring or sweet he is.