1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Indus Gentle men

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Renu1999, Oct 2, 2008.

1. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

Hi Renu,

My hubby too knows about IL. But he is not the one to interfere in what i do in my free time.

He only says don't get so involved that you miss out on other important tasks that need to be done on time.

Otherwise he is cool about it.

2. SANARUN

SANARUN Silver IL'ite

Oh my god, what a coincidence? i was just thinkign about starting a new thread on this. Yesterday, i casuallly dropped the fact of being a part of IL. My DH was like, " Oh, now you have got a gang with whom you can share all your feelings, eh, please don't sideline me, i m feeling jealous about it" etc.,

Boys are boys.

Keep smiling

sangi:thumbsup

3. aharia

aharia Silver IL'ite

hi renu, i share my dh abt IL forums, some times he also give good ideas, he is also jelous abt our IL

4. JustAni

JustAni Silver IL'ite

I've told my Hubby about IL & he's pretty cool about it.... He says "Agony Aunts in Duty" Big Laugh Although he was asking me as to how this fourm was formed? The story behind this..... I told him I have no idea.... but it's a pretty addictive one :thumbsup

He was asking me too.... if there's any "Indus" site for men....Big Laugh

5. AnshuSinha

AnshuSinha Senior IL'ite

Of Course,My hubby knows about Indusladies. At the end of the day when we reach home or while going back after work, we discuss our daily activities (sometime smay be on phone0, I tell him few stories or threads which we discuss here.

I likes me being here, as of now no jealousy..;)
    Anshu

6. Meeta

Meeta Bronze IL'ite

Hi friends,
    I not only share most of the things of IL but used to repeat their names so many times, that sometimes my DH asks me about our IL friends....
    Anyways, I have got so much help from this site to improve myself in several ways that my DH also appreciate this site.......but he never felt jealous of IL......
    Regards.

7. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Dear Friends

My DH know about IL from the day one i joined our site, infact he only used to help me to get used to all these , like familiar with PC, how to open site etc, prv i dont know anything and we didnt had PC too

and, now, he knows few people in IL very much

But, IL will take my most of the time, so he will get angry at times for sitting all the time in IL and talking about ILites .........hehehhehe ellam poramai dhan vera enna

But, he is very happy that, ONLY BECAUSE OF IL , IAM FAMILIAR WITH SOME COMPUTER OPERATIONS AND GAINING SOME KNOWLEDGE

Sorry, he dont have time to come to our site ( already working for 14 - 15hrs )

8. Malyatha

Malyatha Gold IL'ite

Yes, he knows about this group and even my friends here! He is happy that the group takes care of my overwhelming need to talk / share / communicate, so that he is spared the need to keep me entertained himself!:rotfl

9. Ashwini007

Ashwini007 New IL'ite

Ohh yeah....my hubby was asking me too the other day....."is there something called IndusGentleman for me to register?".....:rotfl
    I told him u can go ahead and start and I am sure all the husbands of our IL ladies will join too Big Laugh

Love,
    Ashwini.

10. Malyatha

Malyatha Gold IL'ite

Wouldn't that be funny? I can guess (with a 99.99999% accuracy) what his user name will be and even what he'll be posting.

"Hi all,

I am M's husband. So, how do you guys cope with our women's gossiping / brain-storming on IL and the way they set each other up to call us and our folks on our BS? And, btw, where can I find a mute button for the wife?!" :rotfl

Last edited: Mar 13, 2009