1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Indus Gentle men

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Renu1999, Oct 2, 2008.

1. umasridharan

umasridharan Senior IL'ite

Yes Renu, I always share this group with my husband. But he is not jealous. I have visited many male websites of course as a guest only. Most of them have women, gals, sex life and things like that only. So even if he starts one surely he will leave that. so dont worry.
    Uma

2. cute teddy

cute teddy Bronze IL'ite

:)Hey Nidhi,
    I totally agree with you.. we should have some privacy in life....

3. Aadhusmom

Aadhusmom Gold IL'ite

Same scenario in our house Preethi :)

I told my DH about this site long ago and he's mostly happy that I am busy but sometimes - like when he's been waiting for dinner for 20 mins because I'm on IL - he can get pretty irritated. A lot of times though he is the first one to ask "So what's new in IndusLadies today?" He was really amused though when I went around the whole day smiling when I was asked to be a Mod!

Vanathi.

4. shwethag

shwethag Bronze IL'ite

I have not mentioned about Indusladies to my husband and i would like to keep it that way :hide: .

5. Traveller

Traveller Gold IL'ite

ditto... not only DH but my boy was also amused that amma was smiling for no reason. For me it was (and is still) like my first day at work... nervous, excited....

Latha

6. nikkypk

nikkypk New IL'ite

my hubby knows about this site and he is happy that i have found something to keep me busy besides my baby girl.......i love this site especially coz it has a lot of wonderful topics on parenting .......even today when i tried a new recipe for my 9 month old he was teasing me sayng that i must have found it on IL!!
    nikky

7. saraswatibhat

saraswatibhat Senior IL'ite

Yes.....Even I keep telling my hubby about Indusladies....
    He was asking me if there is any site called Indusmen....?and was searching on net for it..Big Laugh

8. Renu1999

Renu1999 Bronze IL'ite

I never know some mens group already exist. Iam sure they are going to discuss trash on that.

9. nive80

nive80 Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

Like nearly everyone , my hubby knows about IL and says its gud for it keeps me busy.
    Though i dont contribute much i enjoi reading from IL. So many new things to learn.

Keep the good work going.

Cheers

Last edited: Oct 10, 2008
  10. prettywomen123

prettywomen123 Senior IL'ite

Hi

I have told about IL to my hubby once and he thought I was trying to get advices from IL to turn him off. He also feels I shouldn't be talking about some one else's life/personal circumstances.Then if there were any fights at home, he would immediately say ' did the ladies give you such advice and ask you to behave like this' I then start Big Laugh thinking about his absurdness and try to justify and then now I stopped telling him everything. He doesnt like it if I check IL on weekends. So I better :hide:

I think if gents wants to start their own one, its good. If they think they need a forum to talk their mind through its their choice. I would't mind it.

:cheers